Don't you hate it when you're watching a movie with your parents and...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amoeba

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2003
Yeah, that reminds me of the time I watched Chasing amy with my Chinese Parents.

It was difficult when they would ask me what certain english words mean. I pretended like I didn't know. That and I didn't know the chinese word for clitoris.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
My mom and brother were watching Ali during the sex scene, and I walked in and made some stupid comment. They both started laughing really hard... I don't think what I said was funny at all it was just the awkwardness of the situation.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Rhin0
When you point out that a movie is rated R, says "Strong sex" "Sexual blah blah", and then your girlfriend continues to INSIST that it is a good movie to watch with her, LEAVE NOW.

I made this mistake.

DO NOT WATCH "CLOSER" WITH YOUR G/F AND HER MOM. BAD BAD BAD.

so what happen?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Yeah it's about the most uncomfortable thing on the damn planet, and your parents probably are thinking the same thing.

konakona

Diamond Member
May 6, 2004
in my childhood, my parents would change the channel if anything started to get a little to heated up. (luckily) never had to watch any movie with parents after i hit my adolescence and on.