Don't you get pissed off when a responsibility that you're not suppose to have becomes yours?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Chrono
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
Originally posted by: Chrono
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
pics?

No pics. WTF do people ask all the time? WTF would I want to share pictures of me with online wackos? You come online to escape from reality anyway.
WTF would I want to give a picture of how my sister looks like or how I would look like?

You know what Mr. Angsty McAngst? SHUT UP! If you volunter to help your parents out and the workload gets too much, just say, "I've got too many assignments and I've already got plans to do school work today." So your sister is someone who's trying to play the system... it happens. She'll be discovered sometime. If you're not happy with the situation, get the sand out of your vagina and speak up. As for us asking for pics, it's a joke. If you don't like it, click on that big white line near the top of the screen, highlight the text, type in www.fark.com, and hit enter. Oh and don't forget to let the logout button hit you on the a$$ on the way out.

STFU dude. It's not I have to volunteer. I have to do it! Of course! DUH?!?! It's called family responsibility. Of course I would be pissed if my sister failed to do her part, wouldn't you?
Stupid fvck. You have no understanding whatsoever of anything. Go crawl back into your little cave and play with your g/f, err, I mean your left hand.

So basically you're too much of a wuss to talk to your parents about the situation? Talking to us isn't going to help, it's your parents whom you should talk to, and who in turn should talk to your sister.