Don't you get pissed off when a responsibility that you're not suppose to have becomes yours?

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
I'm ranting about my damn sister who EVERY SINGLE TIME always does something to relieve herself of responsibilities that she has agreed to. Guess who has to carry on with the tasks that she fails to go through with? ME! ME!! MEE!!! OMFG! Such BS I swear. I hate being an older brother at times.
Everything falls on me if my younger sisters fail to do something that they agreed to do for my parents. GRRRRRRRR...

#@@#@#$ Meaning, I have to drop whatever I'm doing or have to do, and help my parents.

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

d33pt

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2001
trust me..what're you doing is not that important anyway. stop griping and enjoy your youth...

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
welcome to life.
In about 2 years you'll be calling that a "promotion" and looking forward to it. In a few years she'll be calling what she's doing "getting fired" (or seX0ring the manager, one or the other).

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
If they haven't already, wait till they scared having PMS 24/7 and watch them throw stuff at you and get all pissy, get ready!

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
WTF. I'm 23 man. I'm graduating very soon and of course I need to go to school. Uh, school isn't that important? Of course I know of responsibilities. Hell, my sister is 22. Example? My sister is too busy chatting on AIM and watching DVD's on her laptop to go do something? What just happened was she agreed to help my mom look after my parents shop for the day. Well, she had work today (sunday) where she went with a bunch of private high school kids to snowboard. (she looks after them). She "injures" her shoulder snowboarding, so now I have to go and help out for the WHOLE day. 8am-6pm. I had planned to go to the DMV to sign off a ticket that I was given by LAPD. I then planned on going to school and finishing up my assignments. I'm going to be a day behind now. :|:|:|
BTW, I go to school fulltime, work at a hospital part time, and I help my parents buy stock and etc. weekly.
More responsibilities deligated to me -_-.

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
pics?

No pics. WTF do people ask all the time? WTF would I want to share pictures of me with online wackos? You come online to escape from reality anyway.
WTF would I want to give a picture of how my sister looks like or how I would look like?

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
BTW, my parents even told her to be careful. Now they're pissed at her for being so stupid all the damn time. Time after time whenever she plays some sport or something, she ALWAYS injures herself in some way. WTF?!?!?!?!

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Chrono
pics?

No pics. WTF do people ask all the time? WTF would I want to share pictures of me with online wackos? You come online to escape from reality anyway.
WTF would I want to give a picture of how my sister looks like or how I would look like?

You know what Mr. Angsty McAngst? SHUT UP! If you volunter to help your parents out and the workload gets too much, just say, "I've got too many assignments and I've already got plans to do school work today." So your sister is someone who's trying to play the system... it happens. She'll be discovered sometime. If you're not happy with the situation, get the sand out of your vagina and speak up. As for us asking for pics, it's a joke. If you don't like it, click on that big white line near the top of the screen, highlight the text, type in www.fark.com, and hit enter. Oh and don't forget to let the logout button hit you on the a$$ on the way out.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
pics?

You know what Mr. Angsty McAngst? SHUT UP! If you volunter to help your parents out and the workload gets too much, just say, "I've got too many assignments and I've already got plans to do school work today." So your sister is someone who's trying to play the system... it happens. She'll be discovered sometime. If you're not happy with the situation, get the sand out of your vagina and speak up. As for us asking for pics, it's a joke. If you don't like it, click on that big white line near the top of the screen, highlight the text, type in www.fark.com, and hit enter. Oh and don't forget to let the logout button hit you on the a$$ on the way out.

Ooooh, damn, that was good Grand! I was going to call him a whiney little bitch but you put in perspective much better than I was planning on. Good job. :D

nan0bug

Banned
Apr 22, 2003
pics?

Oh my. I almost wet myself reading that.

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
pics?

pwned!

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: nan0bug
pics?

Oh my. I almost wet myself reading that.

Heh, yeah, great stuff. Seriously though, you (Chrono) need to grow a pair and tell people who try to dump jobs in your lap that you have your own work to do and that at 22, your sister is a little old to need you to take up her slack.

agnitrate

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
pics?

oh shi

-silver

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
pics?

STFU dude. It's not I have to volunteer. I have to do it! Of course! DUH?!?! It's called family responsibility. Of course I would be pissed if my sister failed to do her part, wouldn't you?
Stupid fvck. You have no understanding whatsoever of anything. Go crawl back into your little cave and play with your g/f, err, I mean your left hand.

hg321

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
pics?

STFU dude. It's not I have to volunteer. I have to do it! Of course! DUH?!?! It's called family responsibility. Of course I would be pissed if my sister failed to do her part, wouldn't you?
Stupid fvck.

Are you Absolutely positive that your 23?

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: hg321
pics?

Stupid fvck.

Are you Absolutely positive that your 23?

Do you mean "you're" or something?

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
heh this thread put a smile on my face after finishing 2 hours of accounting homework

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
one responsibility that I hate is when the DD decides to drink, and I know that someone that was drinking will drive them home because they don't think they're that drunk, so I end up driving their asses home because I'm just nice like that :)

Still, I think they assign someone else as DD just so I don't b!tch about it right that moment