Dont have sex with metal objects, they may become stuck

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Article

A MAJOR rescue operation was launched after a man got a metal nut stuck on his manhood during a kinky sex game.

Fire crews, medical staff and even a dentist were involved in the delicate procedure to free it.

And it finally took a surgeon using the fire brigade's high-powered angle grinder two hours to get it off.

The rescue cost around £5,000 - because eight fire engines were needed to provide back-up power.

A Tyne and Wear fire spokesman said: "The last thing you want is your grinder going down on you on a job like that."

The man, in his 30s, had left the nut attached for two weeks. When he got to Sunderland Royal Infirmary, he was in agony.

A hospital source said: "His member had swollen to a remarkable size."

A dentist tried his small drills first, then three firemen had to don scrubs to assist the surgeon.

The man has now been told his part might be beyond surgical repair.

:confused::confused:

Bradruth better take note of this thread......

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
that is brutal. Wouldn't the nut get quite hot while they were grinding it? They must have been doing just a little bit at a time.

ActuaryTm

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Shockwave
"The last thing you want is your grinder going down on you..."
Sounds as though the man in question might want precisely that, actually.

CRXican

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2004
Originally posted by: amcdonald
I'm assuming this was a huge industrial nut....

I know I don't have any that size laying around. Confsued, yes, yes I am.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Wow - home made restrictor rings don't sound the safest..... (is it OK to say c0ck rings on the forums :confused: )

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: rbloedow
Wow - home made restrictor rings don't sound the safest..... (is it OK to say c0ck rings on the forums :confused: )

Just don't leave them on for 2 weeks

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: rbloedow

Trust me, I've said a lot worse. :p

I recall reading a while back in an issue of Playboy (the advice column) where this guy mentioned that the ring at the base of a condom makes a pretty good (and safe, obviously) cock ring.

On a related note, I also heard about a guy once who got a metal ring from a helicopter part stuck on there. Mind you, this thing was made out of some sort of hardened industrial-grade steel or other metal so they couldn't cut it off the normal way. They ended up slicing the guy's tadger open and allowing the blood to drain out and deflate him. Yeesh... :Q