Don't give blood (platelets) and then proceed to lose your keys...

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Turns out they got 'lost' at the checkpoint when I was entering a secure building. ;)

It's one thing to be woozy; it's another to be woozy, go back to finish your workday, and then navigate metro all afternoon trying to get your keys back.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
I was drunk last halloween walking around the new york subway system (somehow getting home) while dressed as a medieval knight when some girl started motioning to me. I was like hell yea, happy halloween and walked on. Then she came over and was like, hey, hey idiot, you dropped your license when pulling your metro card out.

Then I was like oh shit, thanks. happy halloween. I don't remember much...

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
I was drunk last halloween walking around the new york subway system (somehow getting home) while dressed as a medieval knight when some girl started motioning to me. I was like hell yea, happy halloween and walked on. Then she came over and was like, hey, hey idiot, you dropped your license when pulling your metro card out.

Then I was like oh shit, thanks. happy halloween. I don't remember much...

Too bad your drunk self didn't give her a line like "I was just letting you know where to meet me in 20 minutes" or something.

"Hell yea, happy halloween", lol.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: MustangSVT
how did you find them?? its amazing you found them.

had to call half the city to get transfered to someone who talked to someone who was able to find them.

I had gone back to the checkpoint earlier telling them that I swore I had my keys on me ( I had taken them out of my pocket earlier in the day) but they told me they didn't have them. I was late and figured I had dumped it in my bag with my wallet etc.

The sound of keys hitting the inside of ~1/2 thick tray is unmistakable though so I knew they had it. Not sure why they said they didn't though:confused:

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Originally posted by: biggestmuff
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
Ah, another day in the life of a Corporate Whistleblower.

My lips were pretty chapped yesterday...

You sure you were giving platelets?

;)

Unlikely; the moisture would softened....I've said too much...

you keep your corporate whistle on your key chain?