Don't Eat at Pizza HUT!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Rudee
Yeah, lets not eat at any Pizza Huts on the planet just because of the goof-offs at your location. :roll:

Good thinking, I'll stop eating at Pizza Huts too

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: FFactory0x

People were saying their pizza's were smelling or tasting funny and the police thought there was tampering involved.

Silly cops. PH pizzas ALWAYS smell and taste funny.

yosuke188

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2005
Send them to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison so crap never comes out of their anus again.

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
The one across the street from my work had some lady who was on radiation and stuff for cancer making the pizza. My buddy and I found a huge wad of hairs in the pizza we ordered...We left...

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
I just had pizza for lunch too. Not from pizza hut though. :disgust:

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
I remember when Pizza Hut was the shiz in the mid-nineties. I haven't eaten there in a long time. Personally, I prefer Papa Johns.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
From the article:

"Authorities refused to detail the extent of the alleged tampering or whether it posed an immediate health risk, but KYW-TV reported Friday that workers were accused of adding feces to the pizzas."

Umm...the article DOES mention the specifics of the tampering.

These guys need to be kicked in the nuts repeatedly so they can never reproduce, then get gang-raped in prison until they hear echos everytime they fart.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
"Health inspectors and the Bucks County District Attorney's Office and Northampton police received reports from customers that as many as three pizzas had been tampered with by restaurant employees. "

so 3 pizzas are reason not to frequent Pizza Hut?

I think not.

Guess somebody didn't tip the delivery guy.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Actually, for the OP, he's advocating the exact opposite course of action than he should be taking...

Obviously, Pizza Hut fired the 6 idiots. Unless those 6 idiots get jail time, they will most likely be working for some other restaurant chain. Hence, Pizza Hut is now safe... but there are 6 other restaurants out there that will soon be hiring employees who do crap like that. (pun intended.) In my experience, in areas where there's a lot of turnover, companies of that caliber (low-end restaurants) can't be bothered to check work references. Furthermore, after rounds of lawsuits nationwide, most people on the receiving end of business reference calls can only say about 3 sentences: "Yes, he worked her." "He was fired." Most companies have policies preventing them from divulging more information to minimize their risk of an angry former employee tossing a lawsuit in their general direction.

imported_michaelpatrick33

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2004
I think that we should ban all people from peparing all foods in the world so that this kind of "defacaterrorism" can be stopped.

For the OP your extrapolating of personal/singular incidences to being true in broader generalities earns you a big :roll:

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Yeah I heard about this.... I live in Newtown like 10 minutes away from Richboro.