Don't agree with TSA = domestic extremist

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=233109

According to an article by Doug Hagmann at the Canada Free Press, an internal memo with the DHS "officially addresses those who are opposed to, or engaged in the disruption of the implementation of the enhanced airport screening procedures as 'domestic extremists.'"

seriously? this is getting redonkulous

Last edited by a moderator:

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
First off, seriously, WorldNetDaily is not an acceptable source for ANYTHING.

At least, this time, WND did actually refer to the source. The Canada Free Press, a right wing, conservative website. And the author was Doug Hagmann. Who is Doug Hagmann? Well, he is listed as a "columnist' NOT a reporter.

And of course this completely unsubstantiated report by a columnist who has no credibility is taken seriously by...

well, I guess the OP.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
First off, seriously, WorldNetDaily is not an acceptable source for ANYTHING.

At least, this time, WND did actually refer to the source. The Canada Free Press, a right wing, conservative website. And the author was Doug Hagmann. Who is Doug Hagmann? Well, he is listed as a "columnist' NOT a reporter.

And of course this completely unsubstantiated report by a columnist who has no credibility is taken seriously by...

well, I guess the OP.

Well, if you can't address the facts, attack the messenger, eh?

And Techs, you of ALL people have no room to talk, you post left wing sites all the time as sources for your threads.

Circlenaut

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2001
So half the people in the U.S. are domestic extremists?

Edit: Spoke too soon, shitty source.

Last edited:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
A predictable (and well predicted) outcome of the Patriot Act and the creation of DHS. Fascism is the more difficult of the 20th century -isms to kill.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
remember when disagreeing with invading countries was unpatriotic?

1984 will soon be a reality..

by that I mean that everyone will HAVE to listen the Van Halen Album or face charges...

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
I got some of these on order for my cars(trucks)

Don't fly. People mean shit today, it's all about Benjamens and when Airlines and hotels and car rental companies approaching bankruptcy start sweating Obama he'll chill out.

akcs-www

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Based on one little poll on the internet you feel many would have changed the Thanksgiving travel plans...what a fucking joke. All the news reports show airline travel is up this year and the protests.............didn't become the issue that many predicted.

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Based on one little poll on the internet you feel many would have changed the Thanksgiving travel plans...what a fucking joke. All the news reports show airline travel is up this year and the protests.............didn't become the issue that many predicted.
I never made any such claim. Thanks for trying to completely mischaracterize my statement though.