Donny Vs. The World

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Too bad Ivanka isn’t a lawyer. It’s the only way she’d be willing to screw him.

It’s just another grift. Raise money to fund the lawsuit, then pocket the money…

Trump wants to force social media sites to allow anyone to post whatever they want–and also be liable for anything those people say.

The suits want the court to order the media companies to let Trump back on their platforms. They also want the court to declare that Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, a piece of legislation that stops tech companies from being held liable for what users post on their platforms, is unconstitutional.

From what I'm hearing, one of Trumps lawyers in his lawsuit is the husband of Fox host Greta Van Susteren (and both of them are Scientologists). Two of the lawyers have AOL email addresses. And one of the arguments is that social platforms are technically state actors, and therefore they have to obey the First Amendment.

This should be good

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: pmv and Pohemi

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
You didn't see that coming a mile away?
I think Trump is asleep and as a result quite predictable, but I also not worth a lot of time thinking about. He’s just another sad sad machine I have no opportunity to help. Would if I could.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Good take it all, leave them nothing to buy guns & tactical gear with.
Last I heard on the news last night was that Trump was telling his followers not to vaccinate their kids. And while I can appreciate the Darwinistic benefits of following such advice for society in general, I think he should get life in prison for attempting and likely achieving mass murder.

Feb 4, 2009
Last I heard on the news last night was that Trump was telling his followers not to vaccinate their kids. And while I can appreciate the Darwinistic benefits of following such advice for society in general, I think he should get life in prison for attempting and likely achieving mass murder.

Has Barron been vaccinated? Are his Grandchildren (that are old enough) vaccinated?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Donny thanks for the laugh. I lost count how many cases you already lost, this will be no different.
The point isn't winning the suit but stoking the feelings of his follower vicariously what they also feel, that they are also victims. It's how to win by playing to the worst in people and it works because they actually do feel worthless. You don't have to be worthless to feel you are.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
My fantasy is a bill passes to void any liability regarding COVID vaccination and all vaccination record will be published.
Be awesome to see if Tucker or Trump kids or the usual Deplorables have been vaccinated.
Indeed. One can't help but think the promoters of a political strategy to preserve conservative control of the nation based on certainty the other side is evil won't gladly sacrifice millions so long as they pay none of the costs themselves including shielding their families from the consequences of don't vaccinate insanity.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Basically the only time Trump can get his message out is at his rallies. I just wish that the mainstream media would quit covering Trump at all. Let Fox cover him if they want to.
That pretty much what's happening now. Real MSN, not entertainment Fox media, is doing its usual duty of reporting the event with a small soundbite. Fox will just about show the whole event.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Calling all idiots, Trump needs funding for his suite.

Lol ... "trillions in damage". What a buffoon.

Yes ... This lawsuit was filed so Trump can use it to fundraise. It's designed to fail, and then they will use that failure as evidence that they are being suppressed and fundraise off of that. He may not even spend a dime on this. His supporters will be paying the bill. Some will even give more than they can afford. This is also a way to "stick it to the left". In fact this particular lawsuit is tailor made for grift even more so than the election overturning lawsuits. The suit is being filed as a class action suit alleging that the social media platforms unfairly banned conservatives in general.

So not only will giving money help gods chosen servant ..aka Trump, not only will it make liberals cry but if you give them the funds they need to win, then it will mean a big payout to you personally. Facebook is worth one trillion dollars!, lol. If one million people each contribute $35.00 (each month doubled) then each of those people will get back a million dollars! It’s a straight up Spanish Prisoner scam, except that it is not saying anything that is provably false. "Operators are standing by. Or click the button below and follow the prompts to enter your credit card number, date of birth, social security number, blood type, home address, baseball cap and t-shirt size.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Lol ... "trillions in damage". What a buffoon.

Yes ... This lawsuit was filed so Trump can use it to fundraise. It's designed to fail, and then they will use that failure as evidence that they are being suppressed and fundraise off of that. He may not even spend a dime on this. His supporters will be paying the bill. Some will even give more than they can afford. This is also a way to "stick it to the left". In fact this particular lawsuit is tailor made for grift even more so than the election overturning lawsuits. The suit is being filed as a class action suit alleging that the social media platforms unfairly banned conservatives in general.

So not only will giving money help gods chosen servant ..aka Trump, not only will it make liberals cry but if you give them the funds they need to win, then it will mean a big payout to you personally. Facebook is worth one trillion dollars!, lol. If one million people each contribute $35.00 (each month doubled) then each of those people will get back a million dollars! It’s a straight up Spanish Prisoner scam, except that it is not saying anything that is provably false. "Operators are standing by. Or click the button below and follow the prompts to enter your credit card number, date of birth, social security number, blood type, home address, baseball cap and t-shirt size.
Now if you just lacked any moral character you could create a recipe book and call it the Grifter’s Bible.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
My spam filter is filling with 4 - 5 times the number of emails of Trump begging for money now than I ever did pre-election. And if I contribute a minimum of $100, within the hour, they will show Trump my name on their list of patriots.
Did we not feel worthless we would have no need to feel special.

Imagine what a deal it appears to be to to be offered self worth for the low low price of one hundred dollars when the real cost is to die to everything you've become attached to and were taught was of sacred value.

Sadly however and on the other hand, so many promises and so many failures to find happiness and we can soon fall into the opposite trap of learning never to trust anything. This is the story of what happened to 73 men who got off their ship San Francisco Bay.

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
My spam filter is filling with 4 - 5 times the number of emails of Trump begging for money now than I ever did pre-election. And if I contribute a minimum of $100, within the hour, they will show Trump my name on their list of patriots.

By letting that stuff go to a spam-filter you are clearly violating Trump's constitutional right to free-speech! If you don't read it, he might sue you.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and MtnMan
Jan 25, 2011
Mar 11, 2004
He's trying to get *everyone* who was banned by Facebook in the timeframe in question added to the class. It's one of many parts of this that are kind of amazing.

Yes, please let them sign on. The reasons they got banned will then be made public record, and people will see that these motherfuckers have been posting incredibly fucked up stuff. I guarantee you for every Alex Jones fleecing morons by posting BS, there's 1000 right wingers soliciting underage people, threatening others, and a whole host of behavior that will show the world who they are.