Donald's trumps Daughter..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: HotChic
The apostrophes and capitalization of your post title make the contents of this thread impossible to guess at. I think this might be the moment the internet achieves zen-like perfection.

are you serious? you had no idea what he was talking about by his title just because there's an apostrophe out of place?

I thought he was saying that Donald trumped his daughter, and I didn't even know Richard had a daughter.

tfcmasta97

Platinum Member
Feb 7, 2004
Originally posted by: KLin
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper
Originally posted by: yobarman
She is pretty good looking. Imagine that In-law though.

I couldn't keep a straight face... I'd be like "Hi, nice to meet NICE HAIR! LOLOLOLOL!!!!11!!!"

LMAO :D

fvck that, if i could marry into that wealth i'd put up with all the BS in a heartbeat

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Of course she's hot.
Much like Paris Hilton I suspect she could afford any type of advanced genering and cosmetic surgery she wants.

Didn't seem to help Paris much :Q.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
The apostrophes and capitalization of your post title make the contents of this thread impossible to guess at. I think this might be the moment the internet achieves zen-like perfection.

are you serious? you had no idea what he was talking about by his title just because there's an apostrophe out of place?

Let me introduce you to a little thing called hyperbole... ;)

Vetterin

Aug 31, 2004
Hittable for sure and has got the leg thing going on.

Mr. Trump can I have a job AND call you Don????? Oh, by the way, did you know your daughter is pregnant??
Thanks Dad!

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000

Let me introduce you to a little thing called hyperbole... ;)

well, its hard to tell on this forum sometimes.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Squisher
She looks so much like her mother.

Squisher you have a beautiful Grand Daughter. I love the telephone picture, thats super cute overload!