Donald's trumps Daughter..

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
The apostrophes and capitalization of your post title make the contents of this thread impossible to guess at. I think this might be the moment the internet achieves zen-like perfection.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: HotChic
The apostrophes and capitalization of your post title make the contents of this thread impossible to guess at. I think this might be the moment the internet achieves zen-like perfection.

I tried, it has been a lifetime dream of mine..

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: yobarman
She is pretty good looking. Imagine that In-law though.

I couldn't keep a straight face... I'd be like "Hi, nice to meet NICE HAIR! LOLOLOLOL!!!!11!!!"

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper

I couldn't keep a straight face... I'd be like "Hi, nice to meet NICE HAIR! LOLOLOLOL!!!!11!!!"

LMAO :D

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper

Oh I think you could learn to be cordial to a many that could potentially leave you more money than you could ever imagine.

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Ronstang
Oh I think you could learn to be cordial to a many that could potentially leave you more money than you could ever imagine.

No way, the temptation would be unbearable :) I'd probably be laughing before I even got to say anything.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: HotChic

are you serious? you had no idea what he was talking about by his title just because there's an apostrophe out of place?

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Gah, this is just proof that Rosie is wrong... nothing evil or heinous could produce something like that :Q.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Of course she's hot.
Much like Paris Hilton I suspect she could afford any type of advanced genering and cosmetic surgery she wants.