Donald Trump's Tan Result Of 'Good Genes,' Administration Official Tells NYT

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
It’s classic propaganda, somehow the leader has to be superior to every other human in order to legitimize their rule. For NK’s Kim it is that he doesn’t poop. For Trump somehow he has the magical TAN gene.

A shame that Trump's tan genes don't extend beyond his neck....his hands are a pitiful pale white.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Trump is probably color blind and doesn't realize he's been in his coach past midnight.

I do love his though because he makes me think it's my favorite holiday, Halloween.

Reactions: Homerboy

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Goddamn orange supremacists in the White House..

Mar 11, 2004
The funny part is how they were manipulating photos to make him more white. They can't even keep their ridiculously simple bullshit like his artificial skin tone straight.

I dont understand why he gets a really shitty fake tan done, its not like he can't afford to get a decent one.

Because he probably would be too prone to falling asleep in the tanning booth. Although I'd guess its mostly because he likes making a woman see him probably naked. Can you imagine his sheets though? It'd look like napkins after eating BBQ or hot wings.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
So you guy's really think that's spray tan and not spray paint? I didn't think the tanning stuff came in a solid color.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So you guy's really think that's spray tan and not spray paint? I didn't think the tanning stuff came in a solid color.
Thats a good fucking point! I can't believe that theres a massive amount of demand for the "make me look like an angry tangerine" look so I'm surprised that they do that colour. Unless he's doing something totally wrong with it which isn't outside the realms of possibly!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think he may have superior orangutang genes or romantic proclivities in that direction. Maybe he went to the zoo as a teen in the spring and became jealous about some lady orang’s choice of mates. Whatever the reason, one thing you can say, he is the best orange President we have ever had.