Donald Trump's button is bigger than yours

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
That would be an outstanding plan, obviously the US has never had any influence in NK.

I agree. America is making itself irrelevant under trump. The rest of the world might as well move on.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I agree. America is making itself irrelevant under trump. The rest of the world might as well move on.
The US has always been irrelevant to NK. We're at the point where we take action or walk away. Since walking away kills a lot less people, that would be my preferred course of action.
Trump has been no more or less successful than any other administration wrt NK. I don't think either of them are stupid enough launch a nuke, no one wins that exchange.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
The US has always been irrelevant to NK. We're at the point where we take action or walk away. Since walking away kills a lot less people, that would be my preferred course of action.
Trump has been no more or less successful than any other administration wrt NK. I don't think either of them are stupid enough launch a nuke, no one wins that exchange.

True. Got a little focused on trump there for a minute. :)