Donald Trump to make BIG announcement about Pres Obama!

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Why the fuck does he NEED to make his academic records available? So the right can judge him on more irrelevant shit?

Because there is a very likely possibility that he is just a Chicago political machine project and all of his records were fabricated. University of Chicago took him and Michelle in and probably put them both through pyschokinesis and thought implementation in order to get a puppet President elected.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Here's a better question for you. Why does he have to release it when no other president has?

That is not a better question, that is just another excuse.

For all of the claims that President, more than any other President, this one will have a transparent Administration, it has actually turned out to be more opaque than any other.

Let Obama deliver on his promises.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Why the fuck does he NEED to make his academic records available? So the right can judge him on more irrelevant shit?

Because he claimed he would have a transparent administration...and then started hiding stuff immediately.

We all know Obama will continue to hide his records - and I suspect Trump knows this as well, which is why he did it. All in all, a let down, I thought Trump had some real dirt on Obama.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005

For all of the claims that President, more than any other President, this one will have a transparent Administration, it has actually turned out to be more opaque than any other.

see I think thats valid, Obama did promise transparency and has not delivered. But lets be honest, thats not what all the hub bub is about his transcripts.

Your position is simply lending validity to requests based on false premise.
This is evident because there are far more important things Obama should be transparent on other than his transcripts.

If you guys were harping on those issues it would be taken seriously.

Jan 25, 2011

I must have missed the part where he went to college the last 4 years and it having any bearing on his administration. Carry on.

Feb 6, 2007
Does anyone else appreciate the irony of Donald Trump decrying Obama's lack of transparency while simultaneously endorsing Romney, a man who has released even less information than Obama?

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Does anyone else appreciate the irony of Donald Trump decrying Obama's lack of transparency while simultaneously endorsing Romney, a man who has released even less information than Obama?

I fail to see the irony. It is however pathetic that you can't see the difference between an endorsee and their endorser. Should we start listing pathetic endorsements? We all know that the endorser automatically becomes one with endorsee after all.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

Did Romney promise transparency? Obama did, so he is being held to task for it.

EDIT: Honest question, I do not know if Romney made the same promise Obama made.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
see I think thats valid, Obama did promise transparency and has not delivered. But lets be honest, thats not what all the hub bub is about his transcripts.

Your position is simply lending validity to requests based on false premise.
This is evident because there are far more important things Obama should be transparent on other than his transcripts.

If you guys were harping on those issues it would be taken seriously.

Most recent case in point is what happened in Benghazi. That is serious stuff and a perfect example of how this President and his Administration prefers to spin outright fabrications for politics.

Obama lied after people died.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I fail to see the irony. It is however pathetic that you can't see the difference between an endorsee and their endorser. Should we start listing pathetic endorsements? We all know that the endorser automatically becomes one with endorsee after all.

HAMAS backed Obama at one point - so lets play the game of the endorsee being bad if teh endorser is bad with the dems. :)

Bird222

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2004
Another dry fuck from the attention hog. Why does America keep falling for this? Must be that eternal optimism hoping the snake oil salesman has something worthwhile.

This must explain people's support of Romney. :biggrin:

Rvenger

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator <br> Video Cards
Apr 6, 2004
Obama should fire back and say that he will accept Trump's offer if ONLY if Trump will vote for Obama and prove it after election.

That should quiet things up nicely.

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Trump is probably going to play this into saying Obama doesn't care about Charities because he could have released all of this stuff and 5 million dollars would go to a Charity but since he didn't that must mean Obama hates charitable people like Romney.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Maybe Donald Trump has irrefutable proof now...

28923143.jpg

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Trump is probably going to play this into saying Obama doesn't care about Charities because he could have released all of this stuff and 5 million dollars would go to a Charity but since he didn't that must mean Obama hates charitable people like Romney.

Romney has contributed more to charities than any President or presidential candidate in history.

Even if Obama takes Trump up on his offer and claims the $5 large as a personal contribution, he wouldn't even come close to what Romney has given.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Why isn't Trump offering $5M if Romney releases his tax returns?

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Most recent case in point is what happened in Benghazi. That is serious stuff and a perfect example of how this President and his Administration prefers to spin outright fabrications for politics.

Obama lied after people died.

I disagree, I think saying hey I am going to take some time and figure out what happend a good thing. That to me isnt a transerancy infringment.

Here are a few exmaples of what should be harped on with merrit.

Small dollar donors
FOIA requests
Health reform negotiations
Fast and Furious documents

You guys picking the wrong stuff just exposes you. thats my big beef, with so much to be upset about when it comes to Obama the RW rarely focuses on the meat and potatoes in favor of fluff and dumb stuff.

Lets talk FISA, expansion of executive power, bowing to lobby vs fighting it, GITMO still open.

Feb 6, 2007
I never indicated that it reflects poorly on Romney; he doesn't choose who endorses him. It makes Trump look like a hypocritical jackass (which is not unfamiliar territory for Trump) to say "This guy hasn't shown us ANYTHING. Vote for this other guy who has shown us EVEN LESS." Not that Romney ever promised transparency... But if that's really Trump's issue, his endorsement of a less transparent candidate makes no sense.