Donald Trump to make BIG announcement about Pres Obama!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
i_triple_dog_dare_you_cards-p137157531855265036b21fb_400.jpg

Nice stunt there Trump. Not enough media attention lately? :rolleyes:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Romney/Trump alliance is nothing but a joke.

People shouldn't take Romney seriously either.

Bird222

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2004
This is Pres. Obama. I have released my birth certificate so I would like YOU to release your tax returns as you promised. Thanks.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Do it Mr. President! Make him give it to Planned Parenthood and earmark it for abortions.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Gotta love the absolute morons and shills who try to tie this stunt back to Romney or the republican party.

Gloria Allred speaks for all Demoncrats and for Obama, amiright? What a bunch of crazy wackos you all are. :rolleyes:

Feb 10, 2000
This is Pres. Obama. I have released my birth certificate so I would like YOU to release your tax returns as you promised. Thanks.

While I expect the President will ignore Trump's offer altogether, it would be interesting if he were to say:

"Thank you for your generous offer, The Donald. Here are all of the records you requested, and please make your check payable to the American Cancer Society.

I agree that transparency is important, and hence Joe Biden and I have posted ten years of our tax returns on my campaign website. Accordingly, I will myself pledge to pay $1M (not sure the President could afford $5M) to a charity of Governor Romney's choice so long as he and his running mate post the same information to their own website by October 31."

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Gotta love the absolute morons and shills who try to tie this stunt back to Romney or the republican party.

Gloria Allred speaks for all Demoncrats and for Obama, amiright?. What a bunch of crazy wackos you all are. :rolleyes:

Romney's mistake regarding Trump is that he has continued to indulge Trump's grandstanding. It didn't help he let Trump run a fundraiser that he appeared at. Remember when Bill Maher gave $1 million to a pro Obama Super PAC? People were screaming Obama should give it back when Maher said something offensive (which since legally Obama can't coordinate with a PAC, he can't do). Imagine if Obama had appeared at a fund raiser hosted by Maher after that. Romney needs to just distance himself from Trump.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Romney's mistake regarding Trump is that he has continued to indulge Trump's grandstanding. It didn't help he let Trump run a fundraiser that he appeared at. Remember when Bill Maher gave $1 million to a pro Obama Super PAC? People were screaming Obama should give it back when Maher said something offensive (which since legally Obama can't coordinate with a PAC, he can't do). Imagine if Obama had appeared at a fund raiser hosted by Maher after that. Romney needs to just distance himself from Trump.

I am willing to bet the Romney campaign releases a statement of distance regarding this stunt. If they don't I totally agree. But I don't think they are that stupid. They already distanced themselves from the divorce rumor going around and in the end that wasn't even the announcement Trump was making.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
This is a huge huge win for the American people. October 24, 2012 will go down in history as a day to be remembered when Donald Trump and Barack Obama brought American together.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Another dry fuck from the attention hog. Why does America keep falling for this? Must be that eternal optimism hoping the snake oil salesman has something worthwhile.

Last edited:

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
the fact trump gets any airtime or attenton at all, is just a symptom of our sick society.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Trump is an obnoxious grandstander but I hope he gets taken up on his dare.

The real question is why has Obama hidden his academic records for the entirety of his political career?

Obama ran for Illinois state office, for the US Senate and the Presidency and is now running for re-election, but has never opened his academic records for review.

Why? What does he have to hide from his time in Columbia and Harvard?

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
He's going to have to donate the money even if Obama doesn't release the records. If he doesn't its just another instance of conservatives holding people hostage until they get what they want.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
He's going to have to donate the money even if Obama doesn't release the records. If he doesn't its just another instance of conservatives holding people hostage until they get what they want.

There you go again, using this to label all conservatives. What a hack.

Jan 25, 2011

The real question is why has Obama hidden his academic records for the entirety of his political career?

Obama ran for Illinois state office, for the US Senate and the Presidency and is now running for re-election, but has never opened his academic records for review.

Here's a better question for you. Why does he have to release it when no other president has?

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007

Why the fuck does he NEED to make his academic records available? So the right can judge him on more irrelevant shit?