Donald Trump to make BIG announcement about Pres Obama!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I thought Republicans didn't care about this kind of stuff, ala David Vitter.

Those people can't stand that we have President McBlackenstein

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2004
Seeing most people end up divroced these days, I think he might actually gain votes. Maybe the announcement should be that Donald trump committed suicicde, thus making hte world a better place.

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
If he's going to announce that they went through a rough patch in their marriage 12 years ago then he must be maneuvering for a Biggest Douche in the Universe nomination.

John_Edward_awarded_on_South_Park.jpg

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
If that is all it is, it will backfire and probably help Obama a little. The only angle of it that could hurt is if the divorce papers Trump allegedly has include an allegation of adultery.

Yeah, I think you're right. Unless there was hanky panky or something else really bad, I think it backfires. If it was real dirt, I don't think Trump would have said that it "might" have an effect on the election. I think he'd say it definitely would. After all, the man is an attention-seeking blowhard.

If Obama chooses to acknowledge it at all, I'm sure he can say something about how most marriages have had their challenges and blah blah blah but their faith and love pulled them through it.

It's sad that the Obama children will have to hear about it all, though, assuming that it's what Trump actually plans to disclose.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, I think you're right. Unless there was hanky panky or something else really bad, I think it backfires. If it was real dirt, I don't think Trump would have said that it "might" have an effect on the election. I think he'd say it definitely would. After all, the man is an attention-seeking blowhard.

If Obama chooses to acknowledge it at all, I'm sure he can say something about how most marriages have had their challenges and blah blah blah but their faith and love pulled them through it.

It's sad that the Obama children will have to hear about it all, though, assuming that it's what Trump actually plans to disclose.

It will backfire.. likely no effect on the election, but if any it will be Romney being asked to denounce the act.

I don't expect infidelity, frankly if the guy was a cheater he would've left a trail by this point.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Dare we hope, that Donald Trump is gonna actually reveal he is the secret illegitimate son of ED Sullivan whose trademark remark was this next act is gonna be really big, bigger really big.

Mr., we could really use another Ed Sullivan again. When grls were grls and men were men.

Well who knows and I eagerly await all aquifer, for the next Donald Trump Revelation. And without a doubt far bigger, really bigger than the second coming of Jesus Christ.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I thought Republicans didn't care about this kind of stuff, ala David Vitter.

Those people can't stand that we have President McBlackenstein

Donald Trump is not a "these people", he is a "that person". He also most likely does not care who is president - he wants the publicity and buzz generated by his announcement.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
If it is the divorce thing, I would think the people that would be swayed by that are already staunch conservatives.

People are so stupid on the reasons they vote... for the first time in a generation Climate Change wasn't even mentioned in the presidential debates.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
it will be fun watching Obama win the election. all these right wing hacks crying for the next four years. :) get all your rage out now so it won't be so bad.

Posted from Anandtech.com App for Android

Screech

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2004
they almost got divorced but worked it out...

wait, this is supposed to work against obama? o_O

edit: Mormons obviously have the advantage here. They tend to have stable marriages.....sometimes multiple ones at the same time! ;D

Last edited:

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Or the gay, like I posted.

Edit:That's a maybe on hurting him.
That wouldn't hurt him a bit. It's common knowledge that Obama prefers dick over pussy. I've wondered if the girls were conceived naturally or artificially. Doesn't matter anyhow.

On another note, what Trump has will amount to nothing. He's a show-boater and a grandstander. And LOL at those here that think that somehow, Trump speaks for Republicans and the party. I would hope you are trolling because if you believe what you're saying you've got a long ways to go to reach adulthood.

To think that a possible divorce in the past would influence anyone in this election is absurd. Who would care? This isn't even good gossip, it's just plain stupid.

1. No thread-crapping, thread-derailment, off-topic posting, trolling, the intentional posting of logical fallacies or misinformation.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Obama's from Chicago. Therefore he removed the valuables from the Al Capone's vault before Geraldo got it opened live on TV, so that all the mustacchioed one found was one of Donald's hair pieces that Obama had placed there with malicious intent.

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

This is the biggest issue IMO. Put Obama's family through this kind of pain for 0 political points. :\

If I was Obama I'd take out Trump with a drone strike. :D

utahraptor

Golden Member
Apr 26, 2004
Maybe he will announce he will finally go bald gracefully and stop wearing that mop on his head, but only if Obama loses the election.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Considering this is the king of the clowns at work here, he will no doubt say his secret investigation has uncovered definite proof Obama's birth certificate is fake.
And that proof will be released to the public only AFTER the election is over.
I mean really... this is how he operates.

Jan 25, 2011
It's out. Can't like it as I'm blocked from FB on here but it's basically a press release offering to give $% million to the charity of Obama's choice if he releases all his records, college etc...

What a fucking idiot. No President has ever released this stuff.

Feb 10, 2000
His "big announcement" is that he will give $5M to a charity of the President's choice if President Obama releases all of his college records and applications, and passport records and applications. Here is his press release:

304460_10152199183675725_1269411291_n.jpg

Last edited: