Donald Trump to make BIG announcement about Pres Obama!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Darth Vader is Obama's real father...not David Prowse Darth Vader but James Earl Jones Darth Vader...

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Whoopi is only funny when she is saying words other people came up with. When she says her own words, she is barely funnier than Trump. Trump is funny too, though, but only if you like to laugh at over the top blowhards - he reminds me somewhat of James Taylor in Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. :)

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Obama would do well to court that demographic. They tend to be rich and very outspoken in the press...

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
I think it's going to be something about Obama cheating on his wife. Just a hunch.
It always happens when a Black man is President.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
The only way I would believe Donald Trump is to see him lose his bad comb over, and only then would the Donald qualify to be a legitimate bald faced liar.

Last edited:

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Fox & Friends with Donald Trump? If I'm ever locked up at Gitmo use that as the torture device against me.

It always astonishes me that the media doesn't pay the least attention to Romney's continued palling around with nutjobs like Trump, especially when they went ballistic over the Rev. Wright.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Celebrity Apprentice All Stars must be starting soon, Trump is a shameless promoter of his own products.

The last Celebrity Apprentice season was a platform for Trump "Will I run for President Or Not". The whole season he had news pundits talking about him and of course mentioning his show.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Wright is a black Liberation Theology minister...this is FAR worse than having bad hair and talking very loudly about stupid things.

In case you do not know:

Barack Obama’s suddenly radioactive pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, has defended himself against charges of anti-Americanism and racism by referring to his foundational philosophy, the “black liberation theology” of scholars such as James Cone, who regard Jesus Christ as a “black messiah” and blacks as “the chosen people” who will only accept a god who assists their aim of destroying the “white enemy.”
“If God is not for us and against white people,” writes Cone, “then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill gods who do not belong to the black community.”
http://www.wnd.com/2008/03/59230/

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
If there's one thing Trump does well is get attention, I'm sure this will help the ratings for the new apprentice show. Would be funny if he dug up something juicy though ;)

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Donald Trump is one of the worst human beings alive. He's obviously not on the level of a genocidal shithead like Stalin or Hitler, or a child rapist like Sandusky... but he's a truly terrible human being by every other available metric. The world will be a better place when he is no longer part of it. I find that doing the exact opposite of what he recommends is probably the best way to live your life.

Ya the same is said about Obummer by millions. Thats why he getts my vote ,, No hidding the scum in his life

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I can't believe Trump would expose the president as a bedwetter, But it looks like wensday he is going to let it out of the bag.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Trump believes any announcement by Trump is BIG. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Fern