Donald Trump sells Alaska BACK to the Russians

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Did Donald Trump just agree to sell Alaska BACK to the Russians? To Putin? To the Soviet Union?
Can anyone prove he didn't?
Considering no one was present at the time, at the meeting.
Fake news?
Well see when the Trump congress votes to uphold the sale. And the Trump US Supreme Court gives the sale their full blessing.
Besides, I don't believe Sarah Plain lives there anymore. For she sake, I hope not.
If Trump did in fact sell Alaska back to the Russians in that secret Putin meeting, that would probably be the least of what Donald Trump gave up to Putin.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Did Donald Trump just agree to sell Alaska BACK to the Russians? To Putin? To the Soviet Union?
Can anyone prove he didn't?
Considering no one was present at the time, at the meeting.
Fake news?
Well see when the Trump congress votes to uphold the sale. And the Trump US Supreme Court gives the sale their full blessing.
Besides, I don't believe Sarah Plain lives there anymore. For she sake, I hope not.
If Trump did in fact sell Alaska back to the Russians in that secret Putin meeting, that would probably be the least of what Donald Trump gave up to Putin.
Here’s the thing
1VHzf5YYB0DQGINSFW_GCvQ.gif

No one else was in the room where it happened, room where it happened

We just assume that it happened.

Feb 4, 2009
Too early, he needs those votes for a second term and ideally a 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and so on term.

Trump is only for Trump. Even Puti knows this.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
He didn't sell Alaska, he traded it. Traded it for Lenin's body which will soon be on display in the lobby of the DNC.

Reactions: IJTSSG