Donald Trump - not a fan of the 6th Amendment

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
The vast majority of times I have seen that is not the case. They pick immigrants because they represent a better value to the company.
Try to ponder my statement for a while to figure out why it's a truism. You probably won't succeed but it won't hurt to try.

Its always funny when you do this, and I think you do not even realize what you are doing.

The implication of your statement is that only racists use cherry picked examples from dummies who have little perspective. Not only racists will do that. Sometimes people will use a study to back up the evils of say American invasion into Iraq. That person might use a number that has over and over been shown to be too high. They likely use that number because it fits their narrative even when presented with evidence that shows they are wrong. You can test to see if they are doing this, because that same type of person will never address the data, and only attack the person who presented the data.

See what I mean?

This is one of those things you'll never figure out any more than the racists here will ever figure out the reason for their diminished station in life.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
No, I'm pretty sure the guy who wants a final solution for muslims & such isn't denigrating racism or bigotry.

I *am* repeatedly denigrating your racist posts, which is why you're in total panic mode. Don't worry, we'll keep it our little secret :)

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I *am* repeatedly denigrating your racist posts, which is why you're in total panic mode. Don't worry, we'll keep it our little secret :)

No, pretty sure having the guy who supports genocide against muslims denigrate my posts is a good thing. Certainly wouldn't be to be in the position of you supporting my posts like the other conservatives here.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
No, pretty sure having the guy who supports genocide against muslims denigrate my posts is a good thing. Certainly wouldn't be to be in the position of you supporting my posts like the other conservatives here.

Denigrating your racist posts against blacks is a good thing, though why you'd want to constantly bring attention to it is strange.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Denigrating your racist posts against blacks is a good thing, though why you'd want to constantly bring attention to it is strange.

Demonstrating out how the alt-right behaves when their affinity for ethnic cleaning gets exposed only helps my case.