Donald Trump is the most compassionate President we have ever had...bar none!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Trump wants to extend peoples cruise...whata guy!!
Trump: Keep ’Em On the Ship. I Don’t Want Our Coronavirus Numbers To Go Up.

[My experts] would like to have the people come off. I’d rather have the people stay, but I’d go with them. I told them to make the final decision.¹ I would rather—because I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault.²

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Never mind his (as usual) fucked up reasoning...it's actuallya fairly ideal place to quarantine people. Provide them with the necessary food, water, medical people and supplies..and, hell...at least it's not a quality-built Chinese hotel...

Reactions: pcgeek11

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Never mind his (as usual) fucked up reasoning...it's actuallya fairly ideal place to quarantine people. Provide them with the necessary food, water, medical people and supplies..and, hell...at least it's not a quality-built Chinese hotel...

Problem is that you cant really isolate people on a ship. Everyone on there is going to get it.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Problem is that you cant really isolate people on a ship. Everyone on there is going to get it.
Yep, turned that japanese ship into a giant incubator.
Ten cases turned into 700.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54 and Aegeon

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Yep, turned that japanese ship into a giant incubator.
Ten cases turned into 700.
maybe if we do the same thing again it will turn out differently? I’m a very stable genius you see.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Trump went to the CDC, then he wasn’t, then he decided to go. Sounds like Donald doesn’t believe his own bs that the virus being a big nothing.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
. . . If you want my very intense opinion, the CDC should have quarantined the White House in early 2017.

I mean, which pathogen is more threatening? COVID-19, or El Presidente CO-FEFE? If CO-FEFE had run the government properly, there wouldn't have been any people wandering around Vacaville infecting others with COVID-19.

. . . And the Trumper girls sing: "He's doin' Great Thingks! Doin' Great Thingks! Doin' a Great Job! Great Job! Yeah-ahhh! Yeah! Yeah-aahhh! Dooo-do-doo . . . do-dooo . . do-do-doo . . do--do-d-d-doo . . do-do-doo . . do-do-d-d-doo . . . " [Put a little Lou Reed into it] Hay, babe! Take a walk on the wild side!]

Nov 29, 2006
I think you spelled ”compromised piece of shit” wrong, you wrote compassionate.

Can you please update thread title for accuracy pleae.