Donald Trump accuses Joe Scarborough of murder on Twitter

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
The best thing to do is what Scarborough is doing-publicize the hell out of Donald's moronic, bullying and childish behaviour.
It was an epic own he retaliated with. lol

You know Dumpy's not going to be able to resist a comeback though. He knee-jerks as soon as someone in any authority criticizes him publically - his narcissism and self-obsession makes him literally unable to not respond. And his comeback will be something both incredibly petty and obviously false, with an equally false dose of self-praise heaped on top. "I'm the hardest working presiderp since any presiderp presiderped. My success is total, and I won with more votes than any other election. I give myself a 10 out of 10."

There is a lot of difference between what he said and an outright accusation, that is obvious.
Wut? It was very obviously a murder accusation. Why are you even trying to deny it? Dumpy said, "when will they open a cold case investigation", "did he get away with murder?" "isn't it obvious?" Yes. Yes it IS obvious. Dumpy is NOT a subtle guy, he never has been.

Btw, do you do a lot of this sort of Dumpy apologism?

Reactions: pmv

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It was an epic own he retaliated with. lol

You know Dumpy's not going to be able to resist a comeback though. He knee-jerks as soon as someone in any authority criticizes him publically - his narcissism and self-obsession makes him literally unable to not respond. And his comeback will be something both incredibly petty and obviously false, with an equally false dose of self-praise heaped on top. "I'm the hardest working presiderp since any presiderp presiderped. My success is total, and I won with more votes than any other election. I give myself a 10 out of 10."

Wut? It was very obviously a murder accusation. Why are you even trying to deny it? Dumpy said, "when will they open a cold case investigation", "did he get away with murder?" "isn't it obvious?" Yes. Yes it IS obvious. Dumpy is NOT a subtle guy, he never has been.

Btw, do you do a lot of this sort of Dumpy apologism?

pcgeek thinks he's fooling others, he's only fooling himself. And yes, yes he defend R's for all sorts of shit on a regular basis.

ASxxKtM.gif

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Still pushing this on twitter :
The guy is nothing short of relentlessly obsessive. It's not the first time, or even fifth time he simply can't let a minor jibe go, but has to keep digging himself down into his hole trying to ruin the other guy. How the fuck someone so obviously mentally unstable got to become prez I'll never understand.

The reams of scientific journals psychologists are going to write on his behavior is going to be appropriately yuuuuge... lol

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The guy is nothing short of relentlessly obsessive. It's not the first time, or even fifth time he simply can't let a minor jibe go, but has to keep digging himself down into his hole trying to ruin the other guy. How the fuck someone so obviously mentally unstable got to become prez I'll never understand.

The reams of scientific journals psychologists are going to write on his behavior is going to be appropriately yuuuuge... lol

And Trump revels in the attention. That's literally all he cares about. Himself.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
This happened 20 years ago...Scarborough was 900 miles away in Washington on the day Klausutis died.

Yawn!.....another episode he can use to distract and attack an enemy..boooring!

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Since it is okay to say people are saying.... again

This is totally excusable behavior from the President because at best he is mentally ill, people who know mental illness are saying it at worst he has a decades long infection from untreated syphilis. He displays all of the symptom. People who know this disease are saying.

Other than mentally ill...NPD

Trump exhibits Belligerent Arrogant Asshole syndrome. It's a fucking character defect. His reaction to a lifetime set of experiences has been to coalesce his attitudes and behaviors around belligerent arrogant asshole ways of being in the world.

He needs to be ignored except when it's necessary to kick him in the teeth to make him stop hurting people. Oh, and obviously he needs to be retired from his current job. He is the poster child for the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Trump's life has been an ongoing series of failures. He's in his third marriage, he's filed for multiple bankruptcies, frauds and failures, he's been charged with countless crimes, he came in second place in the 2016 election, and he's been impeached. The only thing Trump has had going for him is that he's always had other people around to insulate him from the consequences of his failures.

He chose the path to the way he treats people. His emotional coping skills don't exist. He's a bully. We could consider him a victim of the specific circumstances of his specific life events or we could blame him for the choices that he made, but it doesn't matter: we don't need to punish him but we need to disable him from being able to do further harm.

Reactions: Meghan54

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
This happened 20 years ago...Scarborough was 900 miles away in Washington on the day Klausutis died.

Yawn!.....another episode he can use to distract and attack an enemy..boooring!
About as effective as trying to accuse the Democratic nominee for president colluding with Ukrainians. How that working so far?

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
This is SOP for a narcissist. Throw chaff and flares to divert attention from themselves. He does this on a daily basis. He is a master manipulator which is typical for a narcissist. Trump knows when he does this the “left wing” media will spend time fact checking and explainIng why this is nothing while his base will spin their wheels trying to support this conspiracy theory. Meanwhile, who the F cares about Joe Scarborough or what happened 20 years ago.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I know it's been talked a lot about over the years about what a total garbage fire of a human Trump is but even he manages to find a new low every once in a while. That poor family doesn't deserve this.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I know it's been talked a lot about over the years about what a total garbage fire of a human Trump is but even he manages to find a new low every once in a while. That poor family doesn't deserve this.
No they don't. Some of us care. @pcgeek11 and @Lanyap don't give a fuck.

Last edited:

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Reactions: hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Want to know who cares? Question is do you care Trump continues to put the family of Lori Kaye Klausutis through hell?

Could you imagine if Dorsey bans Trump...Trump thinks big tech is against conservatives. The whining and crying would be epic. Trump's tweets about Lori Klausutis, birtherism and his various other twitterrhea will likely remain undeleted. It's all part and parcel of Trump's squalid legacy and should remain.

Also...They're gonna need something to put in his Presidential Library. Ya, know, that closet at Mar-a-Lago. Actually... that closet is kinda large for a thumb drive.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
No they don't. Some of us care. @pcgeek11 and @Lanyap don't give a fuck.

I just read that article. Did not think about it when I replied. I do care. I was thinking more along the lines of it being another NiC Trump diversion.

Twitter needs to delete that and other similar Trump tweets.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I think conservatives flipped a switch after Benghazi, and all of a sudden exploiting a tragic death for political gain became not just acceptable, but the expected play.

Sean Smith, Kate Steinle, Seth Rich, Lori Klausutis. We’ve come a long way since Chappaquiddick haven’t we? It’s funny how this is considered acceptable for conservatives, but when Democrats point to systemic issues and patterns (I.e. police brutality, treatment of asylum detainees, or you know, 100,000 dead Americans in a pandemic) all of a sudden its reprehensible exploitation.

Reactions: zinfamous and FaaR
Feb 4, 2009
I think conservatives flipped a switch after Benghazi, and all of a sudden exploiting a tragic death for political gain became not just acceptable, but the expected play.

Sean Smith, Kate Steinle, Seth Rich, Lori Klausutis. We’ve come a long way since Chappaquiddick haven’t we? It’s funny how this is considered acceptable for conservatives, but when Democrats point to systemic issues and patterns (I.e. police brutality, treatment of asylum detainees, or you know, 100,000 dead Americans in a pandemic) all of a sudden its reprehensible exploitation.

Hush! way too soon to talk about this tragedy. Respect teh dead

#sarcasm

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I agree with this statement 100%.

Evidently Trump cares or he wouldn't have tweeted about it now three separate times, the first being last year. I don't care, you care, so why does Trump care? The post you quoted had an answer to that, but you clipped that part out. If you do not agree that the reason is that Trump is a narcissist who is trying to divert attention from the problems with his presidency, then what is your explanation for why he seems to care so much about something that no one else cares about?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanyap

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Amazing how all the right-wing "free speech warriors" have no issues with the President abusing the power of the Presidency to silence a critic's free speech through lies and defamation.

Mar 11, 2004

It goes all the way back to at least Vince Foster.