Donald Trump 2020

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
obama golfs too much! i'll be so busy i won't have time to golf! look, i'm cancelling my golf trip because i have busy law and order things to do!

He is becoming irrelevant. His Twits used to get well over a million likes before and right after he was elected. Now he can barely get a couple hundred thousand. Still a significant number, but it dwarfed by his early performance. He reminds me that character on SNL, “The Liar.” “You’re the puppet. Yeah, that’s right, yeah. You’re the puppet!”

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
I think he's done. He appears to be intentionally/subconsciously self-sabotaging. You would think he probably knows on some level he is outmatched by the job, like most people do who have seen him performing it. May be looking for an exit without looking like a 'loser' quitter.

He is going to break down either way after November if he loses. Will be a shitshow for the ages. All that hollering about winning and triggering the libs, him and his base are going to feel like all that is now being done back to them. The wailing will drown out the sun, and hopefully it stays peaceful until the degenerate is sent with his bags packing.

Last edited:
Reactions: FaaR

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
He is becoming irrelevant. His Twits used to get well over a million likes before and right after he was elected. Now he can barely get a couple hundred thousand. Still a significant number, but it dwarfed by his early performance. He reminds me that character on SNL, “The Liar.” “You’re the puppet. Yeah, that’s right, yeah. You’re the puppet!”
maybe twitter's just getting better at removing bots?

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Trump commits another unforced error this morning. He retweeted and thanked the very fine people in a video that has chants of white power...

Reactions: soundforbjt

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I think he's done. He appears to be intentionally/subconsciously self-sabotaging. You would think he probably knows on some level he is outmatched by the job, like most people do who have seen him performing it. May be looking for an exit without looking like a 'loser' quitter.

He is going to break down either way after November if he loses. Will be a shitshow for the ages. All that hollering about winning and triggering the libs, him and his base are going to feel like all that is now being done back to them. The wailing will drown out the sun, and hopefully it stays peaceful until the degenerate is sent with his bags packing.

I wonder how many likes his white power tweet would have got if it wasn't deleted.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
I wonder how many likes his white power tweet would have got if it wasn't deleted.
we all know that number:

46lwww.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014

Let's see if this works.

If not the link is here

I love the White house saying
"President Trump is a big fan of the Villages. He did not hear the one statement made on the video. What he did see was tremendous enthusiasm from his many supporters," White House deputy press secretary Judd Deere said in a statement

It is literally the first thing you hear and it is 10 seconds in to a 2 minute clip.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well Trump speaks exclusively to his Repub supporters and no one else every time he lies about something under the sun. It's why he can lie his ass off and think nothing of it as his popularity within the Repub party is consistently within the ~80's still.

After 3+ years of his trampling on the rule of law and the Constitution, his obvious admiration of Putin and his glaring absence of abilities to do the job he was hired for, you'd think "The Party of Law and Order and Family Values" would show their wholehearted disapproval of Trump's reckless show of fascism in order to force his will on the nation he supposedly "leads".

An interesting article on Trump and his ratings within the Repub party:

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Lol so he’s driving people away from the party to reduce total numbers that help improved support percentage. But I always do wonder that sliver on the left that approve of him.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000

Let's see if this works.

If not the link is here

I love the White house saying

It is literally the first thing you hear and it is 10 seconds in to a 2 minute clip.

The Trump parade. From wiki.
The racial makeup of The Villages CDP was 98.3% White, 0.3% African American, 0.1% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.0% Pacific Islander, and 0.3% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race made up 1.8% of the population

If Trump peters out before the election who do you think the GOP will put out there to take his place.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
The Trump parade. From wiki.

If Trump peters out before the election who do you think the GOP will put out there to take his place.
it's tom cotton and josh hawley. maybe hawley because he doesn't tend to put his foot in his mouth as much as tom cotton. despite all the hand-wringing from the left, the NYT getting him to write an op-ed about using the military on US citizens will provide ammo for years to come.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

Yeah he's hated this job since before he even had it. The lazy stupid piece of shit didnt even go to his security briefings before inauguration.
He definitely wants out, but his precious ego can't be ruffled so he won't quit and he wants to somehow look good even when he loses the 2nd election.
Also despite all the ranting and raving by the angriest/dumbest chunk of Americans, I suspect the majority now realize he's a horrible human being and a rotten leader and won't be voting for him again just to "piss off dem libruls".

Reactions: Grooveriding
Status
Not open for further replies.