Donald Trump 2019

Page 24 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I thought there was a law that all tweets by POTUS were national record and could not be deleted?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
remember all those times the deplorables claimed they didn't have a problem with immigration, they had a problem with illegal immigration?

lies.

Remember all those times the Democrats claimed they had a problem with illegal immigration?

LOL

edit: on another note, I bet most people dont know on some visas an American has to fill out a financial sponsorship form, that has minimum income requirements. It is to prevent immigrants from landing in public support.

https://citizenpath.com/form-i-864-affidavit-of-support-questions/

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Trump reportedly tore out a magazine picture of Justin Trudeau, scrawled a brief note about the Canadian prime minister “looking good”, and made White House officials mail it to the Canadian Embassy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tore-magazine-picture-justin-111759677.html

What the hell?... Did it have a little PS attached: "tick this box if U like me back"

That's what Trump does, I posted a good article on it not long ago. I'll try to dig it up and add it to this post.

Found it...
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/trump-print-newspapers-media-1437913

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
Trump reportedly tore out a magazine picture of Justin Trudeau, scrawled a brief note about the Canadian prime minister “looking good”, and made White House officials mail it to the Canadian Embassy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tore-magazine-picture-justin-111759677.html

What the hell?... Did it have a little PS attached: "tick this box if U like me back"

I hope in a few years that Trudeau can buy a tabloid that has a pic of Turmp in an orange jumpsuit and return the favor.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
He's deleting Tweets again.
I get notifications on my phone when he tweets. I can read it in my notification. Try o pull up Tweet and it's gone.
Just removed something abut China, protesters and troops on the border.

Jan 25, 2011
EB3i3TmWwAAHJPz
He's deleting Tweets again.
I get notifications on my phone when he tweets. I can read it in my notification. Try o pull up Tweet and it's gone.
Just removed something abut China, protesters and troops on the border.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
He's probably waiting with his pants around his ankles, phone in one hand dick in the other, for something to happen.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump was supposed to give a speech on energy. He went way off-script.

Some lowlights from Tan the Conman :

"You guys, I don’t know what the hell you’re gonna do. You don’t want to make widgets, right? You don’t want to make — do you want to learn how to make a computer? A little tiny piece of stuff... You put it with those big beautiful hands of yours like… You’re gonna take these big hands, gonna take this little tiny part. You’re gonna go home, ‘Alice this is a tough job."

"The wind and the televisions go off. And your wives and husbands say ‘Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight. But the wind stopped blowing and I can’t watch."

"I did it very early with Pocahontas, I should have probably waited. She's staging a comeback on Sleepy Joe. I don't know who's gonna win, but we'll have to hit Pocahontas very hard again if she does win. But she’s staging a little bit of a comeback. What a group. Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe."

I don't think he will ever refer to Warren by her name

Somehow, the prospect of being at home with his wife and not being able to watch television strikes me as one of the things Loser Donald fears most in life. And the same with Melania.

Man...the mental stability of this turd is deteriorating by the day.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Child's voice: Mommy, why is that crazy man President?

Mommy's voice: Because crazy people elected him. Pray they'll snap out of it.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Trump was supposed to give a speech on energy. He went way off-script.

Some lowlights from Tan the Conman :

"You guys, I don’t know what the hell you’re gonna do. You don’t want to make widgets, right? You don’t want to make — do you want to learn how to make a computer? A little tiny piece of stuff... You put it with those big beautiful hands of yours like… You’re gonna take these big hands, gonna take this little tiny part. You’re gonna go home, ‘Alice this is a tough job."

"The wind and the televisions go off. And your wives and husbands say ‘Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight. But the wind stopped blowing and I can’t watch."

"I did it very early with Pocahontas, I should have probably waited. She's staging a comeback on Sleepy Joe. I don't know who's gonna win, but we'll have to hit Pocahontas very hard again if she does win. But she’s staging a little bit of a comeback. What a group. Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe."

I don't think he will ever refer to Warren by her name

Somehow, the prospect of being at home with his wife and not being able to watch television strikes me as one of the things Loser Donald fears most in life. And the same with Melania.

Man...the mental stability of this turd is deteriorating by the day.

I sort of wish that the Democrats that Trump calls by those stupid nicknames would all just start calling him by some nickname. Each can pick their own favorite, but it'd be great to see Warren calling him "Cheeto" etc

Reactions: cytg111

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
I sort of wish that the Democrats that Trump calls by those stupid nicknames would all just start calling him by some nickname. Each can pick their own favorite, but it'd be great to see Warren calling him "Cheeto" etc

I'm partial to Trumplethinskin.

Reactions: Homerboy