Donald Trump 2019

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Donnie has been extra special the last few days. January 3 is coming up.

I say make a deal though and build a wall ten times higher than the one around Obama's property.

Reactions: Homerboy

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
2c12f82e843db3eac1247bc49dff55cd.jpg

so much winning

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
We all know when Donald speaks of a "deal", he wants it all and only his way.
And frankly, if I were democrats I'd NEVER do any "deal" with Trump because initially Trump will lie and then shortly after everything he agreed to will change.
Democrats.... what to watch out for is Trump settling for a fraction of what he originally wanted for THE WALL. Like agreeing to settle for 1 billion or even down into the millions.
THEN, if democrats agree (their BIG mistake), that price tag will go up and up eventually back up to 5 billion and more likely exceeding 25 - 50 billion to finish THAT WALL.

And then... Trump can once again blame democrats for holding back the needed increase in funds to finish THE WALL.
And blame democrats for a wall half completed. With billions having already been spent and billions more needed.
THIS is how a con artist "deals" with opponents.
Make an agreement for whatever, then continually change the rules and the demands until Trump gets all that he originally wanted in the end.

This is so insane.
A wall, any wall is immoral and un-American.
Americans DO NOT build walls to keep people out or to keep people in.
The Nazis were the masters of dividing people, races, groups with walls.
Just ask easy and west Germany about walls.
Or ask Ronald Reagan, if we only could.

If Donald gets his wall it will be up to some future president not so far into the future to demand TEAR DOWN THIS WALL.
And that Trump wall will come down, and all we will have to show for all of this Trump insanity is a hell of a lot of tax payer money totally wasted.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
“General” McChrystal got fired like a dog by Obama. Last assignment a total bust. Known for big, dumb mouth. Hillary lover! https://t.co/RzOkeHl3KV
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 1, 2019

Lol..."Like a dog" is Trump's go-to insult when he can't think of anything else. Dogs don't generally get fired.

Trump on dogs, back in 2016:

Fired like a dog, begged for money like a dog, fired like a dog x 100, sweating like a dog.... He really has never even seen a dog, has he?

His dad probably described his tenants as "dogs" all the time and Loser Donald learned to associate it with weakness.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Loser Donald: - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

LOL...He sounds like a game show host/used car salesman at this point..JUST CALM DOWN NOW!!

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
He's really been killing it on Twitter the past few days. Winning hears and minds with the best words. Not skipping a beat with the new year - maybe even picking up pace.

Reactions: ShingenDX

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

Romney states: "I do not intend to comment on every tweet or "fault" of Trump's. But then he goes on to say, "But I will speak out against significant statements or actions that are divisive, racist, sexist, anti-immigrant, dishonest or destructive to democratic institutions."

Um, that is every tweet and fault of Trump's.:confused:

Reactions: MagnusTheBrewer

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
“General” McChrystal got fired like a dog by Obama. Last assignment a total bust. Known for big, dumb mouth. Hillary lover! https://t.co/RzOkeHl3KV

Lol..."Like a dog" is Trump's go-to insult when he can't think of anything else. Dogs don't generally get fired.

Fired like a dog, begged for money like a dog, fired like a dog x 100, sweating like a dog.... He really has never even seen a dog, has he?

His dad probably described his tenants as "dogs" all the time and Loser Donald learned to associate it with weakness.

The thing that makes me happy is that Trump didn't have a dog. I've never fired one, but there were a few times when I considered cutting back on it matching it's 401k.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Heads of countries are calling. Many heads. The best heads.

The Idiot in the White House:

"Heads of countries are calling wanting to know why Senator Schumer is not approving their otherwise approved Ambassadors!? Likewise in Government lawyers and others are being delayed at a record pace! 360 great and hardworking people are waiting for approval from"...

"Senator Schumer, more than a year longer than any other Administration in history. These are people who have been approved by committees and all others, yet Schumer continues to hold them back from serving their Country! Very Unfair!"

Not sure how Schumer is magically holding back appointments, most of which require only a simple majority to approve, when the Republicans control the Senate and chair its committees; and not sure how something can be "delayed at a record pace".

I'm sure "Heads of countries" are not calling. The only ones who call, telling Trump what to do are Putin and MBS.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
I knew he turned over a new leaf when he wished a happy new year to everyone, "even the haters".

And by "turned over a new leaf" I mean "continued to act like a 14 year old girl on the internet."

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Among the usual bullshit Trump is in a cabinet meeting STILL complaining about McCain's healthcare vote.

As much as I differ from McCain's views my hat is truly off to him on managing to mindfuck Trump in a way that will last the rest of his life.

Reactions: cytg111
Feb 4, 2009
Among the usual bullshit Trump is in a cabinet meeting STILL complaining about McCain's healthcare vote.

As much as I differ from McCain's views my hat is truly off to him on managing to mindfuck Trump in a way that will last the rest of his life.

It is an epic trolling if it’s true.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Dogs pant. They don't sweat.