Don King Sues ESPN

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Brackis
Originally posted by: spidey07
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: EvilYoda

Should be interesting. Is he gonna get Al Sharpton? :p

What the hell are you talking about
i think he meant will Sharpton, and might i add Jesse Jackson, come out fighting for him.

either that or he meant Johnny Cochrane as his lawyer.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are staunch Democratcs, Don King is an evil low life conservative (two sepearet adjectives here, not a shot at all conservatives) who worked for the Republican National Committee.
Just because he is black doesn't mean black people will always support him.

no, but criminals support their own low life kind. so al sharpton and jesse jackson would be perfect company.

Explain to me how a tax evading murderous boxing promoter is on equal moral ground with two men who have bee democratic presidential candiates.

www.google.com - they're both convicted, extorionist criminals and IMHO the lowest of the low life.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002

i think he meant will Sharpton, and might i add Jesse Jackson, come out fighting for him.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are staunch Democratcs, Don King is an evil low life conservative (two sepearet adjectives here, not a shot at all conservatives) who worked for the Republican National Committee.

no, but criminals support their own low life kind. so al sharpton and jesse jackson would be perfect company.

Explain to me how a tax evading murderous boxing promoter is on equal moral ground with two men who have bee democratic presidential candiates.

www.google.com - they're both convicted, extorionist criminals and IMHO the lowest of the low life.

So if some random guy killed your family you would think less of al sharpton and jesse jackson than the murderer?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Xionide

So if some random guy killed your family you would think less of al sharpton and jesse jackson than the murderer?

I tend to group extortionist, hypocritical, lieing bastards in the same group. But sure, don king is a little worse.

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002
I hope they put tyson and king together in the same room, and then lock the room and leave them for a couple of hours...

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

Explain to me what presidential candidates and moral grounds have to do with each other.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: z0mb13
I hope they put tyson and king together in the same room, and then lock the room and leave them for a couple of hours...

Fine by me, but wouldn't Tyson be bored for about an hour and 59 minutes? :)

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: bamacre
Originally posted by: z0mb13

Fine by me, but wouldn't Tyson be bored for about an hour and 59 minutes? :)

Maybe he will get hungry...