Domino's Pizza Tracker Saves a Life

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
They've definitely changed. You should get your taste buds checked. Whether or not it still tastes like crap is your opinion, but you can't deny that they've changed.

STill oily as hell? Check
Toppings still taste like lunchable meat? Check
Crust still flavorless? Check
Cheese is fake crap made of oil? Check

So they changed from shitty to different shitty then convinced every idiot through mass marketing that their pizza was better and apparently they believed them. Their slogan should be "If you are drunk or high enough anything tastes good, even Dominoes pizza".

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
You know what always blew my mind...when I see Dominos delivery guys in NYC.

There are SO many better damn pizza joints in NYC than Domions that deliver. It's crazy.

Tsaico

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2000
It saved his life in a roundabout way, if there were no pizza coming period, alejandro would not be there to call cops, but the tracker part saved his life because he knew about how long to hold out before trying anything else like trying to run away, get the knife, or otherwise fight the ex.

Though I would like to point out, a short while after this one, my crazy ex stopped calling, perhaps they were the same girl... But I have no pizza nor even a cool story.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
lol that was great.

I can't believe how fast Dominos is, I never even bother looking at the tracker. I order online, which that, alone is awesome, that you can do that. I'll go something like vacuum, and before I'm even done, the pizza is here. I don't know how they do that! It's faster to get it delivered than to go get it.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
It would have been cooler if Alejandro was Alessandra and after the cops and psycho left she jumped your bones ;) [bow chic a wow wow] :)

Cheers,
Aquaman