DOJ: Hunter Biden is under active FBI Investigation for Money Laundering

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 11, 2004
Don't try to explain how the series of tubes work to these people.

Yeah its been tried before. This is definitely not the first time that the OP specifically managed to somehow completely not understand how basic things on the internet work and claim something was written by someone else (its is interesting that he apparently thinks Yahoo is some prized journalism organization though...). It also shows he clearly didn't bother to read his own fucking link because it clearly says the source of the actual article on it.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Later on at the share holders meeting, everyone thinks she's super smart. That's the rest of the dum dums who use social media. And of course, people in charge of legislation have no clue how the beep boop thingamabobs work

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The election is already over bro. Spoiler: Trump wins again. If you believe the polls this time you haven't learned a lick from 2016. Your first indicator should've been the Primary Model which has only been wrong twice since 1900 and gives Trump an even bigger margin of victory than in 2016.

Yep I've been quiet because my business is booming. Just purchased 2 more properties. Plus no need to talk about another Trump victory that's already in the bag.
Hey Speedy, just wanted to check in on this. How did that Trump victory go, anyway?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Hey Speedy, just wanted to check in on this. How did that Trump victory go, anyway?

He was relying on this "primary model" which has supposedly picked "5 of the last 6" POTUS elections. Now 5 of the last 7. Which a lay person could have done by just predicting whoever was ahead in the polls.

Oh yeah, that primary model guy said that Trump has a 91% chance to win by a "landslide" too. Ouch.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
He was relying on this "primary model" which has supposedly picked "5 of the last 6" POTUS elections. Now 5 of the last 7. Which a lay person could have done by just predicting whoever was ahead in the polls.

Oh yeah, that primary model guy said that Trump has a 91% chance to win by a "landslide" too. Ouch.
Yes, these various election models from random professors are nearly useless. They just tell the converted what they want to hear.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
The election is already over bro. Spoiler: Trump wins again. If you believe the polls this time you haven't learned a lick from 2016. Your first indicator should've been the Primary Model which has only been wrong twice since 1900 and gives Trump an even bigger margin of victory than in 2016.

Yep I've been quiet because my business is booming. Just purchased 2 more properties. Plus no need to talk about another Trump victory that's already in the bag.
I'm just curious, do you also believe Biden cheated?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So will Trump...
I doubt this. Remember how everyone thought Sarah Palin was going to run in 2012 and be hot shit? Not so much. That’s assuming Trump is even alive and not in prison in 2024 - both of which are far from safe bets.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
It will become an issue again in about two months when Senate Republicans decide its very important to make sure the president doesn’t have any improper financial arrangements.

i wish this weren't even in the realm of possibility, but sadly it is. biden-ghazi :(

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
That depends, if he drags this out and violence erupts due to him claiming the Dem's "stole" the election I think the
GOP might finally say that's enough.
GOP is actively encouraging violence on Trump's behalf, by supporting his messaging without question.

Fuck them all. They need to go. Every fucking GOP traitor.

Reactions: Pohemi

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Do you accept that Russia has interfered in the last 2 presidential elections?

He doesn't respond to posts, his reality can't handle any information that contradicts it. His reality is so fragile that acknowledging even the smallest of facts that differ from his feels will cause his whole world to come crashing down.

He's a very sick individual who needs mental help very badly. Hopefully biden will be able to get his public option passed so people like brandonbull can take advantage of it. I don't mind if my taxes go up if it means people like brandonbull will get the help they desperately need.