DOJ all of the sudden drops Andrew McCabe case. I see thru you Barr.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Looks like Barr once again doing a number on the people. Funny how all of the sudden the case gets dropped. Barr showing he's really independent of Trump, right?

Some outlets have a clue.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
So it's damned if you do and damned if you don't.

No matter what Barr does...........

In my opinion ( which everybody will poop on ) McCabe is as guilty as Stone.

Neither deserves 7-9 years in jail however.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

You have to admit, the timing of this, right on the heels of the Stone controversy and Barr publicly insisting on his independence from Trump, is suspicious.

I don't think McCabe is guilty of a crime, so I'm happy he did it. I just think his motives are not pure.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Barr has been manipulating you and your kind since he came on the scene. Convinced you that the Mueller probe was hoax right? You can admit it.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Barr has been manipulating you and your kind since he came on the scene. Convinced you that the Mueller probe was hoax right? You can admit it.

The Mueller probe was a neccesary step due to all the crap stirred up and overbaked by the Democrats. Hoax no. Uneventful yes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

He can't remember a whole year ago, when Barr released the official exoneration! In less than a day and completely lied about what the report said.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Really? Who did McCabe threaten? With what witness did McCabe tamper? Trying that #bothsides shit again?

McCabe was found guilty by the IG of "lack of candor" Stone was guilty of 7 felonies in federal court.

Stevie Wonder could see that difference.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Good. Flynn got screwed.
Yea, an ex DIA Chief sits down at Putins table. What do you think his mission was? He was a private citizen with qualifications that should have told him that he should not have been there. No, he was Trumps best pal during the campaign, 2 hateful to Islam peas in a pod. He lied to the FBI period. Case closed. You remember what Bill Clinton was impeached for, also lying.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Really? Who did McCabe threaten? With what witness did McCabe tamper? Trying that #bothsides shit again?

McCabe was found guilty by the IG of "lack of candor" Stone was guilty of 7 felonies in federal court.

Stevie Wonder could see that difference.

I didn't say they were guilty of the exact same things. Only that they are equally guilty in my opinion.

I think they both deserve a little time in jail. 7 to 9 years, no for either.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
The Mueller probe was a neccesary step due to all the crap stirred up and overbaked by the Democrats. Hoax no. Uneventful yes.
So a report that states the only reason it did not make that claim that Trump committed a crime is because of the DOJ opinion that the president cannot be indicted and therefore it would be inappropriate to state it is "uneventful?"

You didn't actually read it, did you? (it's OK, we know you didn't, you can admit it rather than lie)

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Yea, an ex DIA Chief sits down at Putins table. What do you think his mission was? He was a private citizen with qualifications that should have told him that he should not have been there. No, he was Trumps best pal during the campaign, 2 hateful to Islam peas in a pod. He lied to the FBI period. Case closed. You remember what Bill Clinton was impeached for, also lying.

#never_remember #alt_facts, that's what peeps like pcgeek will defend. Mentally defective.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You are entitled to your opinions.... Just as I am.

The Mueller probe was a waste of time and money. Mueller appeared to be an blathering idiot as he presented the case before congress. It was like he never read it himself.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

The Mueller probe was a waste of time and money. Mueller appeared to be an blathering idiot as he presented the case before congress. It was like he never read it himself.

the Mueller investigation actually made money due to the assets seized from Manafort.

can you explain how making money is wasting money?

you don't have to answer that as your statement is a lie.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

lol!

the mueller probe turned a profit. This has been a known fact for over a year now. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Good. Flynn got screwed.

What do you expect when you plead guilty, say you’ll cooperate, then try to change you’re plea after the fact and stop cooperating??

How exactly did Flynn get screwed by anyone other than himself and his lawyers??