Dog Owner Arrested At al-quds Rally

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
Seriously. Incorruptable. I challenge you to 1 week with 0 posting of any news article that has anything to do with any religion or race that isn't white people.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
That's just not true. Only PC speech is protected. If you say something that another finds objectionable you may be brought before a speech commission to determine if your speech is deemed "hate" speech and if it is what your punishment will be.

Look it up.

This makes no sense zero none.

If a hate crime was involved than the Muslims all should have been arrested for hate crime .
Allan Einstoss man was handcuffed when he showed up at a rally largely by muslims calling for the destruction of Israel. If this isn't hate I would not want these people as friends.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Depends where they go dressed like a ho. I mean, really, does a black guy go to a KKK meeting thinking he will be safe? its fucking common sense. A jew doesnt go to an anti-jew rally wearing an israeli flag.

Do you arrest the black guy for going to a KKK meeting?

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Depends where they go dressed like a ho. I mean, really, does a black guy go to a KKK meeting thinking he will be safe? its fucking common sense. A jew doesnt go to an anti-jew rally wearing an israeli flag.

You're a winner. D:

Apr 27, 2012
Seriously. Incorruptable. I challenge you to 1 week with 0 posting of any news article that has anything to do with any religion or race that isn't white people.

Heres the problem. These cases are becoming more common and there is creeping sharia in the US with all these different cases. FREEDOM is being violated and I have to warn others about this and highlight the issues

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Heres the problem. These cases are becoming more common and there is creeping sharia in the US with all these different cases. FREEDOM is being violated and I have to warn others about this and highlight the issues

This case isn't about the US though...