Dog blown away by Alabama tornado crawls home on 2 broken legs 2 weeks later

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Man, I can't imagine what kind of muscle/nerve/tendon damage the dog did by walking essentially on the stubs of broken bones. That physically hurt me watching it.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Man, I can't imagine what kind of muscle/nerve/tendon damage the dog did by walking essentially on the stubs of broken bones. That physically hurt me watching it.
:(

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Also sucks for the dog, he can't be with the family after he got back home. Hopefully thins can go back to normal for everyone.

I wonder if the dog had to deal with any witches or flying monkeys in his trek.

FuzzyDunlop

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2008
shit, my cat would have made it home in half that time... Mind you it wouldnt have broken its legs because cats always land on their feet perfectly.

unless you tape two cats together back to back

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
Ugh. Change thread title. I do not want to read bad things happening to one of the only animals I actually like.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Ugh. Change thread title. I do not want to read bad things happening to one of the only animals I actually like.

why dont you read the fucking article because it is about something good happening to the animal.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
unless you tape two cats together back to back

That causes a rift in the space-time continuum doesn't it? I believe the universe ceases to exist at that point.

Um, it's a GOOD thing... sure the dog is in pain and suffering like a bitch, but vets will put a few pins in and reconstruct his legs and he'll be okay. He found his way home after being punted like a football in a wind storm.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Well they should be getting a shit ton of donations after more people see this. Hopefully they can get him fixed up and he heals OK.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Also sucks for the dog, he can't be with the family after he got back home. Hopefully thins can go back to normal for everyone.

I wonder if the dog had to deal with any witches or flying monkeys in his trek.

Not so sure that sucks for him, maybe he will get a family that cares enough to not lock him in a garage. Any tornado that manages to pick up my dogs or cats will probably pick me up off the sofa as well.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Not so sure that sucks for him, maybe he will get a family that cares enough to not lock him in a garage. Any tornado that manages to pick up my dogs or cats will probably pick me up off the sofa as well.

Only an act of god could do that. :p