Dog ate entire bag of andes mints...wrapper and all today

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BigPoppa

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
My dog (108 lbs at the time, now upto 120 after we put him on prednasone for his joints) ate an entire chocolate orange without even blinking. No diarhea, nothing. Damn garbage gut of a dog. But he's awesome and the most mellow dog ever, so its all good.

apepooooop

Mar 26, 2004
My 25lb beagle ate all my kahlua chocalates once. I had to give him credit though, he did ge them unwrapped. I founda pile of wrappers in his hiding spot. I know my gf asked the vet, and he said it would take a couple pounds to really give the dog problems. He had no problems.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
My garbage can of a dog turns into a vacuum cleaner when we have our annual party (24 hour long party with about 100 people throughout the day/night.) First year we had her (she was maybe 10 months old), she stole or found on the ground or was slipped by a guest something on the order of a dozen hot dogs, a half dozen burgers, the contents of maybe fifty abandoned plates, and managed to open and eat over half of a huge chocolate bundt cake. And someone just had to barf up a bunch of whiskey, so she probably ate that too since it seemed to disappear. She was fine after a couple days of hangover.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Bryophyte
My garbage can of a dog turns into a vacuum cleaner when we have our annual party (24 hour long party with about 100 people throughout the day/night.) First year we had her (she was maybe 10 months old), she stole or found on the ground or was slipped by a guest something on the order of a dozen hot dogs, a half dozen burgers, the contents of maybe fifty abandoned plates, and managed to open and eat over half of a huge chocolate bundt cake. And someone just had to barf up a bunch of whiskey, so she probably ate that too since it seemed to disappear. She was fine after a couple days of hangover.

orgy?

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Hammer

orgy?

Well, let's just say that the kids go home with Grandma for the night and it's adults only after 8pm.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Hammer

orgy?

Well, let's just say that the kids go home with Grandma for the night and it's adults only after 8pm.

i knew it!