Does the Uber app pose a threat to society? Ultra MK, illuminati? greys?

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
This sounds dangerous, could the whole Uber app be some kind of mindcontrol apparatus of the Illuminati to control the population and activate some kind of mind controlled solder to suppress Americans? /s

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...killing-6-sues-taxi-service-article-1.2566964

The suspected killer told cops that when you "plug into" the Uber app, "you can actually feel the presence on you." He said on the night of the shootings that the icon on the Uber app that is normally red "had changed to black." He told investigators he "doesn't want to come across as a crazy person."

When police pulled him over he didn't shoot because the app went from black to red and "he felt like he was no longer being guided."

TeeJay1952

Golden Member
May 28, 2004
I have never understood Not Guilty By Reason Of Insanity. If you are so stupid that you are a proven danger or have inability to understand "can't do that" then I pose you should be returned to manufacturer.
After I said that Alabama would passe a law declaring Same Sex Marriage insane and cull the herd.
So never mind.