Does the Moderna vaccine give a slight buzz or high?

PlanetJosh

Golden Member
May 6, 2013
I could be confusing being tired with feeling giddy. A search on Google didn't really show anything about it giving a buzz the same day or next day. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and no medications just multi vitamins. So there will be no toleration of posts saying I'm high on drugs. Posting about my mental state and competency are ok. And same question for any of the other covid vaccines or treatment drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: repoman0

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000
Made me feel like shit, but never high. Tired? ✔ Sore? ✔ Bed ridden? ✔ Nanobots? ✔ Avoid COVID? Meh, but I shouldn't die from it! :) Worth the sacrifice.

Reactions: Captante

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
My booster was moderna and it makes my arm hurt like hell and gave me the chills later on.

Zanix

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2003
...I don't drink, smoke or do drugs ...
It'd be a lot cooler if yoo did doh

Packing tranquilizers in those boosters is an interesting way to sell them esp. to the needle shy. meh then comes the moral hazard, "help I'm hooked on boosters."

• Haha
Reactions: nakedfrog

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Does the Moderna vaccine give a slight buzz or high?
Exactly. It doesn't but it would be so perfect if it did. It would be similar to how some spiders keep their prey alive but docile by injecting psychotropic chemicals along with the digestive fluids that will slowly dissolve it from the inside. I guess you could say that the unfortunate bug gets eaten out. When reached for comment, the unresponsive fly was . . . unresponsive.
My two regular doses didn't. Maybe the impending booster?
Same here. First dose. [taps finger to denote worried impatience]. Second dose, again, meh. Booster shot? MF kicked my ass. If you have any unexpired, old opiates lying about, this would be the rainy day you were saving them for.

• Wow
Reactions: Red Squirrel

GrumpyMan

Diamond Member
May 14, 2001
I've had 2 shots and a booster of Moderna. Only the booster gave me some chills and a sore arm. But nothing serious. Also, about 3 weeks later I got Omicron anyway. Only lasted 4.5 days though and started in the lungs for me.