Does Sams Club accept manufacturers coupons?

Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: jadinolf
NO.

Can we get a HELL NO!!!

Sams and their "ALWAYS" lower prices, why would you need a coupon? ;)

I hate sams, people think it is the end all be all place to get everything./ Sure they have good prices on somethings, but I've done a comparrison and found that a lot of the times you break even with walmart prices or can actually come ahead if you shop smart at walmart or your local grocery store.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
Originally posted by: jadinolf
NO.

Can we get a HELL NO!!!

Sams and their "ALWAYS" lower prices, why would you need a coupon? ;)

I hate sams, people think it is the end all be all place to get everything./ Sure they have good prices on somethings, but I've done a comparrison and found that a lot of the times you break even with walmart prices or can actually come ahead if you shop smart at walmart or your local grocery store.

Yeap. Someone had posted a good article about how to find the good deals at Sams and Costco. The amount they place the cents on tells you.

The thing to do is check the amount per oz, gallon etc. Some stuff is a good price (such as fresh meat) and other stuff is more expensive then wal-mart.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Not sure about other Sams club but the one here will NOT accept any types of coupons. The reason is they are a "warehouse members only" and they have the lowest prices so they can't take any coupons.

PS. They will not take credit cards such as Visa/MC/AE either. Only checks/Debit or Discovery.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Oh and Sams club will not even price match! not even with wal-mart! bah