Does McSames flip flopping make you more or less likely to vote for him?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
With John McSame doing about faces on just about everything he ever disagreed with concerning Bushes policies, everything from the tax cuts, to campaign reform, to his support of the religious right, etc.
Do you see this as an issue of flexibility, i.e. its a good thing that he changes his position, so you are more likely to vote for him?
Or do you see it as a sell out and make you less likely to vote for him?

Hard to see this as anything but a troll thread.
bsobel

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I don't believe there's anyone running for president with that name, so I'd have to say I'm neutral on the issue.

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
Originally posted by: techs
With John McSame doing about faces on just about everything he ever disagreed with concerning Bushes policies, everything from the tax cuts, to campaign reform, to his support of the religious right, etc.
Do you see this as an issue of flexibility, i.e. its a good thing that he changes his position, so you are more likely to vote for him?

Your bias is showing.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: woodie1

Your bias is showing.

Yup, it's hanging out of your zipper, down to the floor.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
With obamamessaih doing about faces on just about everything he ever disagreed with concerning policies, everything from the tax cuts, to campaign reform, to his support of the religious programs,separation of church and state, gun laws, etc.

fixed!!!

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: loki8481
I don't believe there's anyone running for president with that name, so I'd have to say I'm neutral on the issue.

THIS.