Nova Web

Dec 1, 2016
Does it have too much anti-glare? Also did you encountered any issues with it?
I was intending to buy 4 of them since they got so cheap and use them for office and some graphic work...

Does it stand a chance in Photoshop?
I mean can you see well the grayscale or subtle shadows, gradients etc.?

Do you have any other cheap & decent alternatives?

Thank you

Flapdrol1337

Golden Member
May 21, 2014
Too bad tftcentral only reviews expensive stuff.

I have a 29UM68, couldn't find much in the way of reviews. Seems like a fine screen to me, but I really wouldn't know about it being good for photoshop since I only use it for gaming/browsing/movies. It has a lot of color settings in the UI though. Also don't know if any of this applies to the cheaper LG screens.

Good luck in your search. Could also find a store with a generous return policy and just order one.

Nova Web

Dec 1, 2016
Too bad tftcentral only reviews expensive stuff.

I have a 29UM68, couldn't find much in the way of reviews. Seems like a fine screen to me, but I really wouldn't know about it being good for photoshop since I only use it for gaming/browsing/movies. It has a lot of color settings in the UI though. Also don't know if any of this applies to the cheaper LG screens.

Good luck in your search. Could also find a store with a generous return policy and just order one.

Thank you for your answer, I used Dell in the past, even now I'm using Dell U2715H... the panel is nice, vivid colors, I had smaller 21' Dells IPS in the past, good displays but wanted to make a bigger setup and not break the bank too... I'll have to see these LG's I guess to make an opinion.

Also, you're right about the return policy, monitors are like a lottery sometimes (dead pixels, bleeding etc.) so better pay more but return it if any problems occur. Thanks a lot Flapdrol1337!