Does Keith Olbermann ever have people on that disagree with him?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
YHPM
Please stop with the back-n-forth personal insults and stay OT.

TIA

Fern
Super moderator

I'm glad you stopped in this thread to start the insults, its quite fun.

Allow me continue,

You are a worthless sack of shit. I hope you get ran over by a bus, the world would be better off.

Now go back to your cabin in the woods and think about how Republicans are out to get you, you crazy fuck.

Didn't take long for Nick to once again hope another person is dead. At least he didn't threaten to do it himself, this time. Someone sure can't handle P&N.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Maddow is very fair. She often has guest that she totally disagrees with, but she smiles and sums it up saying they disagree but she makes them feel welcome they came on her show. Not long ago she had a guy that was against same sex marriage. She did not lecture him, just disagreed with him pleasantly. Unlike faux news that cuts anyone off in the middle of a sentence. Then will not address them again...EVER AGAIN!

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Didn't take long for Nick to once again hope another person is dead. At least he didn't threaten to do it himself, this time. Someone sure can't handle P&N.

ever ask yourself who comes into someone elses threads and launches the attacks, and who just retaliates in kind?

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
No, he doesn't, which is one of the reasons I don't watch him. It's liberal propaganda hour. Maddow however I enjoy quite a bit, and she has on plenty of opposition guests, and they always get a fair shake. She runs a reel before introducing a guest, usually about why they are on the show and all the things she thinks they do wrong. Her first question is almost always "is there anything in that introduction you feel is inaccurate?" And when she ends the show, she usually asks "do you feel you've been treated fairly here and gotten to have your say?"

Yes, she's unabashedly liberal, but she's also a Rhodes scholar and knows her shit. Yes, she sometimes gets obsessed with some congressman/senator and when I feel she's beating a dead horse I fast forward. But her pieces are often devastatingly effective.