Does Home Depot online price match?

Mikey

Golden Member
Jun 16, 2006
I worked at home depot a few years back and I know that they price match...sorta. They will price match within reason. I've had a customer come in the store with a coupon he printed from some online sight for this mini fridge. It was literally about have the cost of the mini fridge we were selling in our store (same exact model too), but my store manager would only discount 30% off. As for HD online, um....I'm not sure. Like Nonameo mentioned, it's worth a try. You know you can even special order a single roll of toilet paper to your door the next day? :)

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
one hting to note.... HD and lowes gets around this because appliance manufacturers make models specific to the store... say there is a maytag fridge at HD that is 99.999% identical to one at lowes, their model name will be off by one or two letters FRIDGEMODEL12345HD vs FRIDGEMODEL12345LW, and you won't be able to price match :( they are sneaky

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
Thanks for the info guys.

I dont think I was clear Im talking abut their ONLINE store, do they price match for the same model.

bctbct

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2005
Originally posted by: Renob
Thanks for the info guys.

I dont think I was clear Im talking abut their ONLINE store, do they price match for the same model.

According to the site, no.

What is your price matching policy between homedepot.com and the local stores?
Homedepot.com does not match store prices and stores do not match homedepot.com prices.

They used to price match any online store but not give the 10% discount, but after combing the site it appears that offer is no longer.