Does Home Depot have like...wire mesh?

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
I don't need a lot, just a square foot or so. I can't seem to find it on their site but their site isn't laid out very nicely.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
Originally posted by: NiteWulf
Chicken wire? Window screens? What do you need it for?

I need something made out of metal wire (not window screens) but chicken wire is too big. The holes need to be small...less than a millimeter. The kind you normally would use when doing a computer case mod or whatever.

NiteWulf

Golden Member
Jan 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Mrvile

I need something made out of metal wire (not window screens) but chicken wire is too big. The holes need to be small...less than a millimeter. The kind you normally would use when doing a computer case mod or whatever.
Something like this?

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004

Something like this?

Yes.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
Originally posted by: NoShangriLa

Bright Aluminum Screen

Your link is wrong but I did a search and that's what I need...but not a billion square feet of it :(
Try going to a local hardware that does screen repair and ask if they can cut some off for you

You mean like the pic you posted earlier? What kind of stuff is that? What would it normally be used in?

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
You don't necessarily have to buy large pieces. Sometimes they sell little mesh squares for repairs in the door section.

flamingelephant

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2001
yes, what you are looking for is hardwire cloth at home depot. should be right beside the chicken wire. Mesh holes are square and should be available in 1/2 and 1/4 inch.

Enjoy