Does Episode 2 contain a hint about Padme's future? (spoilers)

d1abolic

Banned
Sep 21, 2001
I was just re-thinking some of the scenes of Episode 2 when i realised that one of them might be a hint about Padme's future. The scene i'm talking about is the one where she fell off the transport, and Obi-Wan decided to leave her there and pursue the Count for the greater good of the Republic instead. You get my drift? Maybe in Episode 3, she won't survive (a similar incident). And then Anakin will blame the Republic for her death. Think i'm on to something?

UberDave

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2002
duh she dies because mothers of cloriphile or whatever die when @ birth..... errrr..... lukes mom died at birth so yeah, unless darth sex0rd up some other girl it's up in the air. so yeah she dies

dum dum dummmmmm

abaez

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2000
Padme is the mother of both Luke and Leia so unless she dies twice I don't think that's possible.

d1abolic

Banned
Sep 21, 2001
Padme is the mother of both Luke and Leia so unless she dies twice I don't think that's possible.
Explain. I'm not a big fan, so i could be forgetting something.

abaez

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2000
Anakin (Vader), and Padme (Amidala, portman etc) have Luke skywalker and Leia as children,
except Padme dies before episode 4 somehow, no one really knows probably in episode 3.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
padme does not die in childbirth. In Return of the Jedi, Leia says that her mother died when she was very young, but she does remember her, "there was a Sadness about her"

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Originally posted by: Skyclad1uhm1
Pamde's future: Crappy roles in C movies as no one can see her outside her SW role anymore.

Who played Han Solo? Whatever happened to that guy?
rolleye.gif

Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman were both fairly well established actors prior to Star Wars, I predict they'll do fine afterwards. I think Hayden Christensen might be one who has trouble finding jobs later on.