Does CompUSA pricematch?

ziplux

Feb 7, 2001
I looked all over the CompUSA website but could not find a pricematch policy. I think they do, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know if they do or not? For example, will they PM MicroCenter?

fir3wir3

Banned
Oct 15, 2000
their B&M Store will PM all B&M stores

dont know what their online policy is...however, you could get the answer to both those dillemas on their website.

ziplux

Feb 7, 2001
Thanks. I'm hoping to PM their Lexar 64MB CF card to MicroCenter's price since MicroCenter is 45 min away.

Boogak

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2000
CompUSA Pricing Policy
Online pricing specifications and availability:
Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Due to the unpredictable nature of the computer market, descriptions may not reflect current technical information. Any typographical, photographic or specification error in product, pricing or offers is subject to correction.

Although Internet orders generate an automatic confirmation and response e-mail, CompUSA may change its pricing, product description or specification after any order confirmation or response e-mail but prior to shipment due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or unavailability, typographical errors, or any other reason.

We will notify you of any corrections or changes and ask for your approval before we complete your order. We will not complete your order until we have your approval. Monitor displays are simulated. Monitors are not included with computer systems unless specified. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to resellers, even after we have received and confirmed your order. Published prices do not include shipping, sales tax and insurance. Proof of purchase and postage may be required for rebates.

CompUSA offers no price protection policy for refurbished items.

CompUSA?s Retail Store Low Price Guarantee.
*We'll beat any legitimate price from any local authorized retail store on every product we sell, either at the time of purchase or within the following 14 days. Our low price guarantee pertains to all new, factory-sealed products of the same brand and model number that are available and in-stock at any local authorized retail store. Our guarantee does not apply to competitors' one-of-a-kind or other limited-quantity offers, special financing, installation, online competitors, rebates or when a bonus or free offer is included in the purchase. *Some restrictions apply.
*Training Classes: Training class pricing may vary in Hawaii. Contact local store for details.

chechi

Banned
May 13, 2001
I work there at cust service, so let me fill you in. CompUSA will price match any store, but they call the store to verify the price and make sure that it is in stock. If the store that they are pricematching does not have it in stock, then they will not match it. We also do not price match websites.