Does anyone really believe all the BS from Hannity?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
You sound like a person driven by some very big moral concerns lurking behind your questions. You sound like you are worried like you need to convince yourself of something. Might the hate you talk about be your own directed at yourself for not understanding consciously how Trump and Hannity have you fooled but knowing it in your gut?

And look at it this way. I don't hate Trump or Hannity because they are traitors. I just want them tired and legally executed for it since that the traditional penalty and I believe also that conservative permissiveness of criminal behavior is destroying American morality. Really, all that is is tough love.

People like hannity and trump are the results of the declining morality in this country, just branding them traitors and executing them is no different then painting over mold and exterminating cockroaches while not fixing the leaky roof or getting rid of the garbage and keeping the house clean.

Your declining morality is the result of greed (profit only matters) mentality along with the subsequent selfishness that follows , it is not a conservative or liberal issue alone since many rich white liberals are no different than rich white conservatives when it comes to the responsibility of the economic and moral decline in this country that brings out the Trumps and Hannitiy's as some sort of saviors.

One preaches Jesus and family values while tripping over their mistress or gay lover while the other likes to point the finger at the racist bigot while living in some of the most segregating liberal cities making sure their children go to above average lily white schools as far away from brown people as possible.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
ladies and gentleman, I give you the violent left.

Many of us don't want Trump dead... I think that's going too far. However, it seems increasingly plausible that he could spend years (possibly his final years) in prison.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
What?
Federal
Definition: In Article III, Section 3 of the United States of America

Penalty: U.S. Code Title 18: Death, or not less than 5 years imprisonment and not more than life imprisonment without the possibility of parole (minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death).

What you are saying is that the Constitution was written by the violent left. You are an enabler and a moral relativist right up to the time when the law starts applying to your side. What a hypocrite. Shame on you.

fuck off psycho. get help.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Hannity and Tucker need to be charged with obstruction of justice. They both are working on obstructing the investigation. And why don't the other new agencies report on their lies and embellishments? I also think the FCC (yea right) should look into all the lies and threats. They sure as hell attack CNN and MSNBC all the time.

Reactions: Puffnstuff

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
I'm curious. Assume Trump and Hannity are out of the picture. Gone, nonexistent, whatever it takes for you. Where would you be directing all the hate? Is there like a list or something, a pecking order or does the media control where you direct it and you just march to their beat?

When you're back in power will there be an enemies of the state list?

There is a loooooooong list, its ok we'll be busy :p

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Many of us don't want Trump dead... I think that's going too far. However, it seems increasingly plausible that he could spend years (possibly his final years) in prison.
He hasn't been charged with a crime yet, seems a bit premature to be speculating on the sentence.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
People like hannity and trump are the results of the declining morality in this country, just branding them traitors and executing them is no different then painting over mold and exterminating cockroaches while not fixing the leaky roof or getting rid of the garbage and keeping the house clean.

Your declining morality is the result of greed (profit only matters) mentality along with the subsequent selfishness that follows , it is not a conservative or liberal issue alone since many rich white liberals are no different than rich white conservatives when it comes to the responsibility of the economic and moral decline in this country that brings out the Trumps and Hannitiy's as some sort of saviors.

One preaches Jesus and family values while tripping over their mistress or gay lover while the other likes to point the finger at the racist bigot while living in some of the most segregating liberal cities making sure their children go to above average lily white schools as far away from brown people as possible.

Thank you for your concern. I will be more persuaded by such opinions after we get through a few thousand executions and traitors still abound. I just can't really believe in my gut that sever threat of penalty, especially of death, was instituted by our liberal leftest forefathers if it had no salutatory effect whatsoever. I am a great believer that when going for some novel approaches to problems we preserve the best of traditions. And unlike today's so called conservatives many of whom have really become mini-fascists traitors and party apparatchik, I will be happy to apply traditional penalties across party lines.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
He hasn't been charged with a crime yet, seems a bit premature to be speculating on the sentence.
I have three reactions to this comment. 1. I have seen enough evidence to have concluded that Trump is a criminal. 2. What you called speculating on his sentence for me, therefore, is simply a matter of looking at sentencing guidelines, no speculation required. 3. Because of the presumption of innocence, any conclusions I have already reached must remain open for modification in the unlikely event that Trump is not charged with something, which of course, precludes any and all vigilante actions my reptilian gut feelings might call forth. I will have to live with the fact that another traitor beat the system.

I should maybe add that in my book of imaginary legal precepts, if your ego is so great that you find no problem in using enemies of your country to win elections where they believe electing you would be the worst thing for your country, but because of that ego you believe yourself to be so great as to warrant such cheating, then you really are nothing at all but a traitor.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
There is a loooooooong list, its ok we'll be busy :p
At my last illumiliberati meeting we discussed building a wall around Alabama and throwing them over into it. It's going to be a really great wall, nice and thick, so you can't hear any screaming on the other side. Can't have any bleeding heart regret. The proposal should be ready to go by 2020. Keep that list handy. The thing under the bead is getting ready to manifest in the light of day.

Reactions: Thebobo

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I have three reactions to this comment. 1. I have seen enough evidence to have concluded that Trump is a criminal. What you called speculating on his sentence for me, therefore, is simply a matter of looking at sentencing guidelines, no speculation required. 3. Because of the presumption of innocence, any conclusions I have already reached must remain open for modification in the unlikely event that Trump is not charged with something, which of course, precludes any and all vigilante actions my reptilian gut feelings might call forth. I will have to live with the fact that another traitor beat the system.

I should maybe add that in my book of imaginary legal precepts, if your ego is so great that you find no problem in using enemies of your country to win elections where they believe electing you would be the worst thing for your country, but because of that ego you believe yourself to be so great as to warrant such cheating, then you really are nothing at all but a traitor.
You skipped number two (I'll forgo the mental constipation joke).
All of the evidence that Trump used "enemies of the country" to win the election is anecdotal and speculation. I want him tried after he's charged with a crime.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Only reason I say that is because he's 71, it'd take a while for a conviction to happen, and his health habits are so terrible that he's unlikely to have a particularly long lifespan. Even a five-year sentence could do it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
You skipped number two (I'll forgo the mental constipation joke).
All of the evidence that Trump used "enemies of the country" to win the election is anecdotal and speculation. I want him tried after he's charged with a crime.

I failed place 2. in front of 2. And what is the use, I just explained why what you call speculation is simply looking at sentence guidelines, no speculation involved. How do you manage to miss that fact? And isn't anecdotal evidence based on single instances of something which actually prove nothing. I'm not going to look it up right now. The evidence against trump is overwhelming, in my opinion. I have accused you elsewhere of a reluctance to judge based on the fact you seem to be out of touch with the facts so far pointing to his guilt. How, for example, could anybody ever be charged with a crime if everybody said to themselves, he isn't guilty because he's not been convicted. You can bet the prosecution will have concluded he's guilty if he is charged or if they file a report to congress to that effect.

I fully agree with your notion that people are entitled to the presumption of innocence. I simply think you hide behind that presumption to deny reality. I think you are hesitant to look at what people instinctively recognize in others, signs that someone is manifesting feeling guilty about something. Trump simply reeks of guilt. Ergo???????????????????????????????????????? Just between you and me, I think he's guilty and frantically trying not to be convicted of it.