Does anyone not go to bed cos they really just don't feel like it?

Shagga

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 1999
I'm going through a stage nowadays where I will not go to bed until 4 or 5am in the morning. It's not that I'm not tired I just don't want to go to bed! I think I'm losing my marbles...

I feel like I've done nothing during the day sometimes and feel the way to combat that is to stay up longer....the arival of the new baby hasn't helped but I'm typing this now and just don't want to go to bed....

Gunna go now though as we have a big spending day tomorrow...I mean today....and I need my wits about me or the missus will go mad with the plastic unless severely restricted...

:)

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I often feel the exact same way... I hate to go to bed unless I'm going to fall asleep in 1 minute... which means I have to be realllly tired. I wish the earth would slow down its rotations so that days were about 30 hours long...

OREOSpeedwagon

Diamond Member
May 30, 2001
I'm going to be awake all night, I felt like sh!t when I woke up this morning, partied way too much last night =/ I just woke up about 2 hours ago...

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
i have found that over the last 6 months i have been getting to bed later and later, i am making a concerted effort to get to bed before 12.

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: DrPizza
I often feel the exact same way... I hate to go to bed unless I'm going to fall asleep in 1 minute... which means I have to be realllly tired. I wish the earth would slow down its rotations so that days were about 30 hours long...

I just hate crawling on the bed. fall asleep within 1 minute is definitely the best. this is what I have been doing. my mom has been telling me to go to bed early as well

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Yeah I've been doing it for the last 3 weeks or so, its killing me in the morning though

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
i do that also. in only 22 tho an im not haveing a midlife crisis

i just get to bored to sleep when im on break with nothing to do

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
reporting in, 6:39 and I think its time to go to sleep now, still dont want to even though I'm kinda sleepy