Question Does anyone know how to change RGB settings on Aorus 30-Series cards??

kiezzy

Dec 8, 2020
Unforunately all 30-series cards are not supported at the minute in Gigabytes RGB Fusion so I have no way of changing the RGB settings or the screen option on my card. Has anyone found a way of changing this? Thanks for any help!

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
Most gigabyte products use standardized aRGB, and can be set using other software. But maybe that card deviates from that. Its strange they would release a card without software support. I assume you have checked for updates?

kiezzy

Dec 8, 2020
Most gigabyte products use standardized aRGB, and can be set using other software. But maybe that card deviates from that. Its strange they would release a card without software support. I assume you have checked for updates?

hi, I have checked for updates and I am currently running the latest version. I did a bit of snooping around it looks like the 2080 had a similar issue around launch but someone there suggested trying to download “Aorus engine” which apparently has rgb fusion built in so I’m gonna try that when I finish work. I’ve seen people in YouTube videos who have changed it so I have questioned it there hoping for response but nothing so far

Reactions: Stuka87