Does anyone here think something is 'off' with obama

DomS

Banned
Jul 15, 2008
Friend: Something about Obama scares me..like he's hiding a secret
Me: There's definitely something off about him. It's like in wrestling.....i expect him to be on a stage one day and rip off his suit and underneath is a north korean flag, as he hits condoleeza rice with a folding chair.
Friend: Then he pisses on a bald eagle and burns a bible

In all seriousness though, all the vagueness, the present votes, being a senator for 100 days...doesn't it feel like this is part of some bigger plan. Like each revolutionary bill he pushes through as president is going to have a little part buried in it that looks innocuous...only if you put all those parts together they form some larger plan. Then in 4 years he owns all our houses or something.

I know that's extreme, but there is just something about him that reeks 'villain on 24'

---

Yes, that is extreme. It is extreme speculation with extreme negative implied accusations but no substance to support them.

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: Vic
Yes, it's true, he's black.

:roll:

No he's not, he's half white half Nigerian. Hardly a black american. He tried really hard though to become a black american post Hawaii life.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The thing about paranoid delusions is that they seem real to the paranoid.

You need to check yourself in and see if you can get some kind of treatment.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Oh, by the way, your fucking nut case delusions have zip effect on me. I'm too busy trying to figure out how the Soviets turned McTraitor into a spy when he was a prisoner in Viet Nam.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: JS80

No he's not, he's half white half Nigerian. Hardly a black american. He tried really hard though to become a black american post Hawaii life.

Check your sarcasm meter.

As far as I'm concerned, Obama is white. Just like I think Halle Berry is white too.

Oh and BTW, he's half-white, half-Kenyan. Get your facts straight.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002

Barry is a lot of things to a lot of people, people in this thread mentioned transformers and that is kind of appropriate.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Originally posted by: DomS
Friend: Something about Obama scares me..like he's hiding a secret
Me: There's definitely something off about him. It's like in wrestling.....i expect him to be on a stage one day and rip off his suit and underneath is a north korean flag, as he hits condoleeza rice with a folding chair.
Friend: Then he pisses on a bald eagle and burns a bible

In all seriousness though, all the vagueness, the present votes, being a senator for 100 days...doesn't it feel like this is part of some bigger plan. Like each revolutionary bill he pushes through as president is going to have a little part buried in it that looks innocuous...only if you put all those parts together they form some larger plan. Then in 4 years he owns all our houses or something.

I know that's extreme, but there is just something about him that reeks 'villain on 24'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, DomS, I am unable to share your fear. And I think the real phony is MCain and Palin, not that I expect them to don their true colors of corporate whores.

But I do think Obama is very much a realist who knows exactly what the stakes are and is justifiably afraid of running into the image based campaign McCain is trying to run.

So Obama is fighting to see the campaign is run on issues and looks somewhat confusing as he tries to react to the images put up by the other side.

Since I can be a spectator, I can take the longer view, its actual real world events that will discredit the image of McCain and Palin, but will those events come before or after America votes?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Check your sarcasm meter.

As far as I'm concerned, Obama is white. Just like I think Halle Berry is white too.

Oh and BTW, he's half-white, half-Kenyan. Get your facts straight.

Yeah, but Nigerian is more of an N word and closer to what he really means.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
which candidate was held hostage by our enemies for 5 years? "24" villain indeed

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Budmantom

Barry is a lot of things to a lot of people, people in this thread mentioned transformers and that is kind of appropriate.

And McCain is the Manchurian Candidate. Or wait... the Maverick... and he'll bring "Change" with his pitbull... and he never flip-flops except on oil drilling, Afghanistan, the Bridge to Nowhere, and Bush.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
McConfomist was never known as a maverick till 1998 when he opposed some tobacco legislation. Mr. 90%McSame is no maverick.

Suddenly the country has eaten enough Republican swill and their candidate becomes a maverick and promises reform like we've heard from them for the last 1000 years. Throw the fucking lying bums out, for the sake of God.

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
No only thing sinister I see about him is he is liberal.
Other then that he is just your average american millionare, scum sucking lawyer, suckled on the teat of the corrupt Chicago political machine.

<<<shrug>>

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You're one of those flag pin, Obama is a muslim people, aren't you. :thumbsdown:

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: daniel49
Other then that he is just your average american millionare, scum sucking lawyer, suckled on the teat of the corrupt Chicago political machine.

<<<shrug>>

Yeah, the editor of the Harvard Law Review with an invitation to join any law firm in the country, or clerk for a Supreme Court justice went back to his home town to work for a tiny fraction of what he could have made anywhere else. What a greedy bastard.

Between 2000 and 2004, the Obamas adjusted gross income was between $207,000 and just over $275,000 per year. Barack on his own could have made more than that in 1991 when he graduated from law school.

ZOOYUKA

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2005
uh uh ....I totally uh uh....agree uh uh....with you uh uh on this uh uh.....issue.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: jonks

<<<shrug>>

Yeah, the editor of the Harvard Law Review with an invitation to join any law firm in the country, or clerk for a Supreme Court justice replanted himself in Chicago to build a political base.

fixed

not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

<<<shrug>>

:thumbsup:

His political views are of my chief concern. They are why he is not fit to be President over a constitution he does not believe in and of a country he would change towards the old Marxist ideals.