Does anyone here play guild wars?

Coolone

Aug 18, 2001
I just tried to download a demo from gamershell, and it wanted me to put in some sort of key. Is there any way to try this game out (even if its very limited use) for free? Is this game any fun? are there a lot of people playing on it?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Wrong forum, old guy.

No demos because the game is free to play.

I will say that if you consider yourself a hardcore MMO fan this will probably disappoint you.
I am not a hardcore MMO player and found it to be a good diversion from my usual routine of Deus Ex and Baldurs Gate 2.

MrFire8808

Apr 13, 2005
I hated Guild Wars! You cant even jump! well, actually, you can /jump..its an emote! yarrr!

Coolone

Aug 18, 2001
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Wrong forum, old guy.

No demos because the game is free to play.

I will say that if you consider yourself a hardcore MMO fan this will probably disappoint you.
I am not a hardcore MMO player and found it to be a good diversion from my usual routine of Deus Ex and Baldurs Gate 2.

Theres a game forum on AT? I asked here because I felt that if I asked on their own forums, I'd get a more biased answer.

My experiences with MMOs was one week with everquest years ago, the whole pay to play thing has never torqued me the right way. Its bad enough that I have to pay to make my car go.