Does anyone here not like Led Zepplin?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
I love Zeppelin however courtesy of too much "Classic-Rock" FM radio in particular a LOT of their music is played out for me.
I agree with this except i would have used "like Zeppelin" instead of "love Zeppelin".

To be honest i could get away with only having Led Zeppelin IV, Houses of the Holy, Physical Graffiti & The Song Remains the Same in my collection & make a greatest hits out of the others. Some of their "newer" live stuff i haven't listened too.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Puff Daddy finally fixed Kashmir so it was a good song for the Godzilla soundtrack.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
My mum was strictly Irish folk music, Clancy Brothers, and other boring as fuck music. While I'll almost invariably appreciate an occasional decent live performance of well-played music of most genres, there's only so much "I got trolleyed on whisky and beer" I can take. "In Dublin's fair <hick>... city... where the girls are so <hick>... pretty...".

I digress.
You shut your whore mouth!

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Puff Daddy finally fixed Kashmir so it was a good song for the Godzilla soundtrack.
Kashmir is so god damm overplayed it's a sad joke to anyone who knows Physical Graffiti and all of the many amazing songs on it. Nope, nope, nope, NONE ever get a fucking lick of "classic rock" play, these clueless idiots are still playing "burning for you" by Blue oyster cult like it was ever worth a shit to begin with.

Last edited:

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Kashmir is so god damm overplayed it's a sad joke to anyone who knows Physical Graffiti and all of the many amazing songs on it. Nope, nope, nope, NONE ever get a fucking lick of "classic rock" play, these clueless idiots are still playing "burning for you" by Foghat like it was ever worth a shit to begin with.
Isn't that Blue Oyster Cult?