Does anyone here have an account on genmay? (general mayhem)

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
I registered over a week ago and I keep getting this message when I log in and I try to post or do anything. I can't PM anyone and there are no email addresses that I can email.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anyone know?

It's one of the biggest message boards on the internet so someone might know.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
Did you activate your account after your registered?

Yes I did over a week ago and it gives me this message when i try it again

"Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum."

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Jhill
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
Did you activate your account after your registered?

Yes I did over a week ago and it gives me this message when i try it again

"Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum."

They probably just checked up on you and decided not to let you in. Judging by your post count here you couldn't cut it on Genmay. You're not a big enough nef :p

If you're determined to join then click the forum leaders link at the bottom of the main page. Click on one of the mods profiles and grab their AIM handle. Shoot them an IM and ask them wtf is going on.