Does anyone have access to a MS-7860 ver. 1.2 motherboard manual? - ISSUE RESOLVED.

Rickilinn

May 19, 2019
Hello everyone. New member here. Please bare with me.

I've recently purchased a new case - Corsaid Spec 02 Redlight. During the process of hooking everything up, I've found that the Front Panel pinout wires/cabling in the new case doesn't match the pins on the motherboard.

Most of the info I've found online show a diagram of the motherboard pinout having the number 9 pin missing. The pinout on my motherboard has the number 6 pin missing and I'm at a loss as to how this hooks up. The picture attached shows the 6 pin missing. I've checked the old cabling, the pin was not attached.

I'm really hoping someone has an old manual laying around that can help.

I'd appreciate any suggestions and/or assistance.

Thank you,

RickiLinnPin close up.jpg

Rickilinn

May 19, 2019
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately no, it doesn't. That's ok. We've figured it out. Have a good day.

rivaldorv

Jan 11, 2021
[QUOTE = "Helpme993, publicación: 39898419, miembro: 446006"]
Oye amigo, ¿cómo lo haces? Tuve la misma situación. Estoy averiguando cómo lidiar con este panel frontal, también estoy cambiando de caja.
[/CITAR]
lo ha podido resolver?

AnitaPeterson

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately no, it doesn't. That's ok. We've figured it out. Have a good day.

Dude, don't just hit and run. That's bad karma.

If you found the solution, post it - so it can benefit other people who may be in the same situation.