Does anyone else think Ellen from Road Rules is hot?

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001
I watched the first episode of season 10 today, and there was one observation I couldn't help but make:

Ellen is just damn fine!

Does anybody else who watched the episode (or the casting special) want to share their opinion on this?

For those who havent seen her yet you can find some pics here.

-jothaxe

amdforlife

Banned
Apr 2, 2001
out of all the RW/RR women this season that i can think of...ill put them in order of hottest to not as hottest
1. Lori
2. Coral
3. Ellen
4. Jisela

all 4 are VERY hot though...especially Lori

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001

<< all 4 are VERY hot though...especially Lori >>

I agree that all 4 are VERY hot... except Coral. ;)

I dont find her attractive from a purely physical standpoint, and her personality is probably the worst of all in my opinion.

I rank them like this:

1. Ellen
2. Lori
3. Jisela
4. Not Coral

-jothaxe

amdforlife

Banned
Apr 2, 2001
as for coral...ive got a strange lil thing on her. shes got a cute face..she wears glasses, and shes smart. thats what pretty much does it for me. shes a HUGE bitch though, and that pisses me off, but i try to look past that.

what pisses me off is that lori is all over that kemo kid. he's so damn unworthy of her.

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001

<< what pisses me off is that lori is all over that kemo kid. he's so damn unworthy of her. >>

I dunno, I thought Kevin was just fine from what I saw.

BTW, I think Nicole is way hotter than Coral.

amdforlife, be honest. You are only attracted to Coral because she would kick your a$$. You're into that stuff, right? ;)

amdforlife

Banned
Apr 2, 2001
i dont like nicole more than coral...probably nicoles lips, or her eyes, or somethin.

whats funny about lori is she looks like catherine zeta jones..and kevin looks like o'riely from hbo's OZ. im not saying kevins not a strapping young lad or whatever...but lori can get much much better.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Lori is by far the best looking on either show. I get a whole Catherine Zeta Jones thing from her. Damn amd, I didn't read your last post :) I like Jisella's latin fiery thing she has going on. Coral I think is pretty, but I don't like her with corn rows... Ellen is above average, but that's it.

late.

TDP

woodly6

Diamond Member
May 25, 2001
That girl on the Real World that wears the pigtails alot is driving me nuts I have to meet her! :D

I amm waitng for the lust emoticon!

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< I watched the first episode of season 10 today, and there was one observation I couldn't help but make:
Ellen is just damn fine!
Does anybody else who watched the episode (or the casting special) want to share their opinion on this?
-jothaxe
>>

But she's one world-class bitch too. No thanks.. ;)

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Come on man. She's just a generic Asian girl. I will show you 20 of her an hour here in California.

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001
The Dancing Peacock: no better than &quot;above average&quot; huh?

Redwingsguy: call me pathetic if you like :)

woodly6: which girl do you mean?

SuperSix: I dunno... I like her personality just fine.

luv2chill: that was a great moment! :)

yakko: so are you ;)

b0mbrman: yes please do! ;)

NesuD: she is!

AaronP: Uhhh... where do you work?

SackOfAllTrades: That is a strange picture, agreed. But she is great on the show!

-jothaxe

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001

<< out of all the RW/RR women this season that i can think of...ill put them in order of hottest to not as hottest
1. Lori
2. Coral
3. Ellen
4. Jisela

all 4 are VERY hot though...especially Lori
>>

You're definately right on the money with the first three. Lori is SOOOOOOO FREAKIN AMAZING i'm wondering why that one dude hasn't hooked up with her yet!