Does anyone else dream about Cate Archer?

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Just me? Had a lovely dream about her last night.

Any chance we get a third game in the series or at least get the first two released on Steam or something? I miss her. :(

KT

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
I'd hit it

I believe the IP is in limbo hell atm. I remember reading an article where someone was trying to get it but no one seems to know who owns it lol wtf right?

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
NoOneLivesForever2-CateArcher.gif

motsm

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2010
I wouldn't want a reboot these days, it would inevitably lose or minimize all of the gameplay mechanics that made the first two great.

Vaux

May 24, 2013
NOLF 1&2 were great games.

Hahaha.... are you insulting my monkey!?!

clok1966

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2004
Over 40 and a mom?!?!? And she looks like that?!?!

Daaaaayyyyyymmmmmmmnnnnn.

that was 2008 (the mom thing) but who knows when the Publicity shot was taken.

great games and smoking hot.. non the less..any game with a tricycle gun battle is ..well. just great..

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I'd hit it

I believe the IP is in limbo hell atm. I remember reading an article where someone was trying to get it but no one seems to know who owns it lol wtf right?

Oh I missed this earlier. That really stinks. Seems ripe for a Kickstarter or something.

KT

Feb 6, 2007
I prefer Sterling Archer.

Come to think of it, why has no one made an Archer videogame? He's some superhuman ninja spy, so his exploits already lend themselves to the unbelievable nature of videogames (ie dropping into a room full of bad guys and killing them all within a few seconds), and the show is just dripping with humor. An Archer game could be absolutely awesome. Run through a level killing everything in sight while your character shouts about how big a badass he is? After a particularly excellent move (say blowing up a gas station which engulfs a fleeing helicopter), you could be treated to a particularly enthusiastic, "Holy ****, Lana did you see that? Lana? Lana? LANA!!!" I'd play it.

YBS1

Golden Member
May 14, 2000
I'd hit it

I hadn't heard that. Last thing I ever read about a third installment was it was shelved because while NOLF was a critical success, it's sales were relatively poor compared to Monolith's newer (and crappier) game F.E.A.R. I guess campy humor just wasn't as cool as gritty horror for the hardcore FPS crowd...bah!